First swallows ??

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw my first swallows of the year this morning, happy days ??

Seen some bullfinchs this morning lovely sight

Came back from the hospital Friday afternoon.sat on the patio and 2 swallows flying through the tunnel by the back door. "There's a brick shed outside with a roof between it and the house"  They

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Wish I was, D. Air, outside here, is fukking chock full of midges! They're like mist! :icon_eek:

Remember being up in the Highlands few yrs ago...having a piss..

And feeling the midges running all over my bellend?..f***ing things were like a comedy cartoon swarm...would love to settle somewhere up there,but they would drive me mad?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Remember being up in the Highlands few yrs ago...having a piss..

And feeling the midges running all over my bellend?..f***ing things were like a comedy cartoon swarm...would love to settle somewhere up there,but they would drive me mad?

I'm an out doors person through and through but I couldn't settle in the Highlands, it's fcking grim, fck all to do. Unless you have access to a big estate. No decent course fishing, no hunting, fck all. Not even decent walking unless you like mountains or conifer plantations. No fck that....it doesn't compare to the west country 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm an out doors person through and through but I couldn't settle in the Highlands, it's fcking grim, fck all to do. Unless you have access to a big estate. No decent course fishing, no hunting, fck all. Not even decent walking unless you like mountains or conifer plantations. No fck that....it doesn't compare to the west country 

There's loads to go at...once the locals trust you?never ever had a problem gaining permission ?20151003_085746.jpg.b58ce93938dfc496826b59a5ddf815b7.jpg20150929_104132.jpg.4849cf7c705e6897dd8f64c6ddae2ecd.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Aye right so it is

FF01FE16-7891-45E4-B9C5-FE93B01F5209.jpeg

• Like 1

Came back from the hospital Friday afternoon.sat on the patio and 2 swallows flying through the tunnel by the back door. "There's a brick shed outside with a roof between it and the house" 

They spent Friday night on top of some lagged pipes coming from the shed to the house.oil boiler is in the shed..

They spent last night there aswell.never had them here before..

• Like 3