£123,000,000 !

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

£123,000,000? Spring Richard Kuklinski and send him round to see the Blair pair.

nice thought but You do know R.K has being dead since 2006 ?

• Sad 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the boy have this chat all the time, and one thing I have always said I would have if I was just filthy, unbelievably rich is have a little black midget man servant ! I have got it all wor

Too right mate, you would wouldn’t you?   Id take the family and sample all life had to offer, eat in the best gaffs with the best Chefs, drive some nice things, have the big old farm with a fe

Just checked my lottery ticket, ( no luck, again), and I see some lucky person in the UK has won £123 million ! Got me thinking what I'd do with such a huge amount of money ? I live in a mod

Posted Images

I was reading recently that to be classed as wealthy today you need at least 4 and a half million in the bank,  a cool million just doesn't cut it anymore,  mad innit 

Never really been one for the material stuff. I'm fairly content with where i am in life at the moment but at 44 I'd be well happy winning just enough to cover my wages each week to give me all that time back in my life to do the things i want to do... Instead of being at work. 

I know folk who don't work.. and they do f**k with the time they have.. other than sit in front of the majic box all day!!  It's criminal. Such a waste to me.

Any more than that and I'd be setting my two daughters up..

• Like 2

Buy the big house over the road £700k give £100 million to charity, £5 million each to the 2 kids, £5million each to the 2 grandkids, 2.3 million left would see our days out. ? 

Cheers, D.

Difficult to know how to re act,I'd see certain people alright,and prob buy loads of shit new builds  to rent with one house to keep maintenance guys in and accountant. I have had a proper poor up bringing,but now have a nice gaff with pool and lots of classic motors,range rover for Mrs,ole tipper lorry for me,a gypsy  shitgun(mitzi shogun) for lamping dogs etc,but even tho I have all this I still struggle to keep me head above the waves.be nice to take the worry out of it.house in thailand,be great

10 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Just checked my lottery ticket, ( no luck, again), and I see some lucky person in the UK has won £123 million !

Got me thinking what I'd do with such a huge amount of money ?

I live in a modest, three bed detached house that's more than enough for me and the missus, and have great neighbours who all look out for each other, so would I move ? Not sure.

People say " you could travel wherever you want", I've already travelled everywhere I wanted, and still can, so that wouldn't bother me. Maybe that trip to Everest Base Camp I've allways promised myself.

What about my dogs, allotments , poultry ? I get great enjoyment out of them, would I give them up and move ? Again, not sure.

Cars ? Probably upgrade to a Range Rover or something like that, but not interested in "super cars", would probably kill myself !

So, what would I do with all that dosh ? 

Id see my family and a couple of close friends alright.

Probably buy a villa in Dubai for my daughter in law and grandson and make sure they were set for life.

A million each for four cancer charities; McMillians, Marie Currie, St. Oswalds, and "Daft As A Brush", a charity that transports kids with cancer and their families back and forth to hospital for their treatment.

Of course, once I saw all that money in my bank, I might think completely different ! ? !

Its nice to dream, though !

Cheers.

I’d post up every time I’d pull anchor on my  80ft fully loaded sport boat with 2 flats skiffs  primed for tarpon with a bolted on tuna sashimi sushi bar and   chef I’d use the wife fir shark bait and my crew would be all proper sorts , you’d find me somewhere in the Bahamas or offshore Belize. , yacatan Mexico I’d only come to shore in a coffin  I have no doubts about that

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I’d post up every time I’d pull anchor on my  80ft fully loaded sport boat with 2 flats skiffs  primed for tarpon with a bolted on tuna sashimi sushi bar and   chef I’d use the wife fir shark bait and my crew would be all proper sorts , you’d find me somewhere in the Bahamas or offshore Belize. , yacatan Mexico I’d only come to shore in a coffin  I have no doubts about that

That's pretty much how I'd spend mine... lol

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Now your talking. Only trouble is no fish will take my Mrs as bait..hahaaaaaa