Jump to content

First trip of the bank holiday


Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Thats incredible. I caught a 3/4 grown rabbit last week. Every single doe pregnant, nests and young uns everywhere I go.Ā 

Thatā€™s why itā€™s called breeding season for a reason mate.

Link to post
8 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

TrevĀ is the black dog the acd x your we fawn bitch has put some rabbits away this season for being small great we catch dogĀ 

The black bitch is acd x greyhound cross collie greyhound mate , I like it her, she's had a few homes by the sounds of it but I can't see why, she's a lot faster than she looks with a lot of drive and retrieves ever rabbit back to hand, She's catching well in the midlands and enjoys her trips north. The little fawn bitch is doing well mate.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Thats incredible. I caught a 3/4 grown rabbit last week. Every single doe pregnant, nests and young uns everywhere I go.Ā 

We've been invited on this land to get what we can while we can, it's getting hit by 2 teams of guns ever other night and they are shooting at least 100 rabbits a night and will be allĀ summer untilĀ it's cleared. We had young and 3/4s too but no nests.Ā 

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 4
Link to post
1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

The black bitch is acd x greyhound cross collie greyhound mate , I like it her, she's had a few homes by the sounds of it but I can't see why, she's a lot faster than she looks with a lot of drive and retrieves ever rabbit back to hand, She's catching well in the midlands and enjoys her trips north. The little fawn bitch is doing well mate.

They do surprise with the speed they have mines is nearly 10 months and coming on greatĀ 

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Trev70 said:

We've been invited on this land to get what we can while we can, it's getting hit by 2 teams of guns ever other night and they are shooting at least 100 rabbits a night and will be or summer untilĀ it's cleared. We had young and 3/4s too but no nests.Ā 

One or 2 about then mate

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Cracking job that your dogs get some work put under them well done sir! What's in the fawn coloured one?Ā 

Cheers, whippet x collie cross beddy x whippet greyhound mateĀ 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Ɨ
Ɨ
  • Create New...