First trip of the bank holiday

2 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Thats incredible. I caught a 3/4 grown rabbit last week. Every single doe pregnant, nests and young uns everywhere I go. 

That’s why it’s called breeding season for a reason mate.

8 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Trev is the black dog the acd x your we fawn bitch has put some rabbits away this season for being small great we catch dog 

The black bitch is acd x greyhound cross collie greyhound mate , I like it her, she's had a few homes by the sounds of it but I can't see why, she's a lot faster than she looks with a lot of drive and retrieves ever rabbit back to hand, She's catching well in the midlands and enjoys her trips north. The little fawn bitch is doing well mate.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

Thats incredible. I caught a 3/4 grown rabbit last week. Every single doe pregnant, nests and young uns everywhere I go. 

We've been invited on this land to get what we can while we can, it's getting hit by 2 teams of guns ever other night and they are shooting at least 100 rabbits a night and will be all summer until it's cleared. We had young and 3/4s too but no nests. 

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

The black bitch is acd x greyhound cross collie greyhound mate , I like it her, she's had a few homes by the sounds of it but I can't see why, she's a lot faster than she looks with a lot of drive and retrieves ever rabbit back to hand, She's catching well in the midlands and enjoys her trips north. The little fawn bitch is doing well mate.

They do surprise with the speed they have mines is nearly 10 months and coming on great 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Trev70 said:

We've been invited on this land to get what we can while we can, it's getting hit by 2 teams of guns ever other night and they are shooting at least 100 rabbits a night and will be or summer until it's cleared. We had young and 3/4s too but no nests. 

One or 2 about then mate

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Cracking job that your dogs get some work put under them well done sir! What's in the fawn coloured one? 

Cheers, whippet x collie cross beddy x whippet greyhound mate