Which fox call (electronic)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The beauty of these callers is the way you can set them out in the area you wish to shoot and operate them remotely. I maintain that a good mouth squeak is better than any of these speakers but when y

I’m all for travelling light and not having loads of kit . But a speaker brings them to you . Just put it out , sit back and wait , sometimes it’s quick , other times it can take longer . I’ve even sa

Ashamed to say I haven't! Only had it out the once. I've got to find more time! Especially before September; missus expecting our 3rd sprog! Bloody lockdown boredom!! ?

Posted Images

Well I have now taken delivery of BenBhoy's Isotec Gc350 caller and I am well pleased.  Thank you Ben for replacing the aerial on the hand set, very good of you and a prompt delivery.

I was playing around with various call in the garden and the magpie call attracted one from accross the back field so should be ideal for taking a photograph ? or two.  A learning curve is now to take place but I have high hopes and it is nice and compact so no hassle carrying it to a chosen spot. I have a small tripod that extends to 24'' so ideal for lifting the sounder in vegitation and a padded fishing tackle shoulder bag to take the lot................winner winner.

Phil

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I went out once with a lad that had one, it was on a summer’s evening, it didn’t pull any foxes in and seemed a bit of a gimmick to me, for me it’s the call that peeks an interest 

Yep it's the call that does the business,  keep your money. 

48 minutes ago, philpot said:

As a matter of interest guys, do any of you use the motorized decoys from Isotec, look interesting but are they just a gimmick.

BESTFOXCALL.CO.UK

The PD200 offers you a high quality, feature filled electronic decoy in a compact design. … <a class="kt-excerpt-readmore"...

Phil

Nah bollockš to that Phil 

I got one , it has worked on cubs on the first silage cut and near the den . It seemed to be of interest to them ..... but it might have also been just the rabbit distress call  , possibly .  I’ve also shot adult foxes that were feeding cubs . I can’t say if it helped , but it didn’t put them off . I only use it on evening or morning sit outs , for obvious reasons . Honestly, I think it’s more for US Coyote shooting, but can work in certain situations. Keep your money and see how you get on with just the caller .

• Like 2