• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gents to say I’m excited is an understatement I’ve just sold my old ProQ smoker on eBay and it surprised me how much I got for it so I took the plunge and have upped my game to an American Pit Boss Au

Buddy did a little BBQ for mother's day  

Was nearly 9 hours in the end , melt in your mouth 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Where do you get the recipes and methods borr ? looks mouth watering ?

Just googled them mate , this was the jerk rub....

WWW.JOCOOKS.COM

This Jamaican Jerk Seasoning blend is made right at home...

The lamb I just make up as is basic and forgiving meat.

The brisket I try different online rubs but have a base I start with, once you've got the spices it's pretty easy, can't go to far wrong with salt pepper garlic powder onion powder and maybe smoked paprika. 

• Like 3

As for method/times I use internal temp probe , means it's spot on mostly, and wings etc just cook until they're how I like em well done lol. Ribs I tried online recipe 321 belly pork I do really slow to render the fat so it's like butter. I'm getting hungry thankfully got two ribeyes for later ....

• Like 3
6 hours ago, steve66 said:

Where do you get the recipes and methods borr ? looks mouth watering ?

I just by loads of different shit love a good Asian super market for spices and seasoning been banging it out on the cobb last week or so done hot wings a whole chicken stuffed with garlic and spring onion tons of burgers and sausages jerk chicken thighs etc just mix and match whatever floats your boat same indoors I never by cooking sauces or ready made anything really just have lots of ingredients ?

2D5B0753-E6C6-4BF2-8B70-C15DB246DBEF.jpeg

1EB99381-FF58-4358-928B-D1D2F2C275D9.jpeg

BC8919E2-F3C1-4C06-B9A1-5DCB32C1BC2D.jpeg

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

I just by loads of different shit love a good Asian super market for spices and seasoning been banging it out on the cobb last week or so done hot wings a whole chicken stuffed with garlic and spring onion tons of burgers and sausages jerk chicken thighs etc just mix and match whatever floats your boat same indoors I never by cooking sauces or ready made anything really just have lots of ingredients ?

I see you've got Kirkland salt, I bought lots of big tubs from Costco, love " the hottest fxcking wing sauce " lol. Costco salt and chilli belly slices are still my favourite along with good ribeye and lamb shoulder. Kids wanna watch fa cup final Saturday so I'll probably throw something on the smoker for after the pub..

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Greyman said:

I like the dunns River Jerk seasoning...

Same as you mate just do it from scratch..with spice or herbs...them jars of sauce...are just full of sugar

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Borr said:

Lidls pork shoulder steaks rubbish better buying less and thicker from butcher , butcher ribeyes banging ....

IMG_20230531_203355465_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230531_183242571_HDR.jpg

They look good ?....same with lidl pork belly strips,  they are cut too thin to get the best out of them with a long smoke.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...