6 hours ago, Borr said:

He's not cheap but I've had some amazing cuts off him ....

Most of our pork comes off the allotment pigs...

BUTCHR.CO.UK

Devon Butchers, Cullompton Butchers & Willand Butchers - Traditional Family Butchers offering a complete range of...

IMG_20220204_144014506.jpg

IMG_20220312_204928853_HDR.jpg

Just looking at them you can tell the quality fat all throughout I bet they were well nice. 

• Like 1

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gents to say I’m excited is an understatement I’ve just sold my old ProQ smoker on eBay and it surprised me how much I got for it so I took the plunge and have upped my game to an American Pit Boss Au

Buddy did a little BBQ for mother's day  

Was handsome 😋 

Posted Images

On 07/06/2022 at 13:32, Borr said:

He's not cheap but I've had some amazing cuts off him ....

Most of our pork comes off the allotment pigs...

BUTCHR.CO.UK

Devon Butchers, Cullompton Butchers & Willand Butchers - Traditional Family Butchers offering a complete range of...

IMG_20220204_144014506.jpg

IMG_20220312_204928853_HDR.jpg

We go through there on the bikes quite regularly,  I will definitely divert into there next time,  I used to work in Willand around 86, some lovely pubs round there. ? 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Borr said:

Done out and resting now, 

IMG_20220617_193351432_HDR.jpg

Best bbq day of the year so far and I'm roughed up with covid,just starting to feel a bit better and it's pissing it down all day tomorrow according to the forecast FFS! ?....food looks delicious mate ??

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, kanny said:

Best bbq day of the year so far and I'm roughed up with covid,just starting to feel a bit better and it's pissing it down all day tomorrow according to the forecast FFS! ?....food looks delicious mate ??

Yep it's been glorious, water fights and swingball ? the kids weren't overly fussed on pork and chicken. Once the tomahawk came out later on a chopping board in was game over , I did it med/well done it was about 145° internal , kids smashed it as did missus, I had about four slices. I might do burnt ends with the leftover pork steaks tomorrow. 

Hope you feel better soon, be lots of BBQ days to come. I took today off work to make the most of it, too hot to sleep here.....

• Like 2
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Hawksmoor Ribeye 

20220619_185732.jpg

Looks to notch that Kanny , what type of onion is with the salad ? looks mouth watering 

As for covid hope your back on your feet soon , ive had it twice now and knocked me flat 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Looks to notch that Kanny , what type of onion is with the salad ? looks mouth watering 

As for covid hope your back on your feet soon , ive had it twice now and knocked me flat 

The onion is just fat spring onion sliced length ways on the right side of the picture? ....this is my second time with covid,  first time I hardly knew I had it but this time round its given me a bit of a kicking I've had four days off work, one minute I think I'm OK the next I'm dizzy and exhausted...weird. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Your cooking like that whilst ill !!! Get well soon mate ,it's not much fun ,grill and smoke your way through it ? 

I'm about through it now, back at work today and feeling much better,  the steak sorted me out ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1