2 minutes ago, kanny said:

YouTube ?  just something a bit different,  they are a bit of a pain to prep but look the part when done,  be great for a get together ?

Fair one, I go as far a hot wings , kids been asking for another brisket , missus asked tonight is it difficult, I said no but the last time I asked her to put it on get temp correct and put meat on ...it had been burning coal for six hours at 400° for nothing I turned up and she said I'll leave it to you...

• Haha 1

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gents to say I’m excited is an understatement I’ve just sold my old ProQ smoker on eBay and it surprised me how much I got for it so I took the plunge and have upped my game to an American Pit Boss Au

Buddy did a little BBQ for mother's day  

Was nearly 9 hours in the end , melt in your mouth 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Borr said:

Fair one, I go as far a hot wings , kids been asking for another brisket , missus asked tonight is it difficult, I said no but the last time I asked her to put it on get temp correct and put meat on ...it had been burning coal for six hours at 400° for nothing I turned up and she said I'll leave it to you...

I'm dying to do a brisket but just for me and the mrs it's a bit  much , fancy doing a shin/shank  of beef on the bone next , think they call it a  Thor's hammer ?

45 minutes ago, kanny said:

I'm dying to do a brisket but just for me and the mrs it's a bit  much , fancy doing a shin/shank  of beef on the bone next , think they call it a  Thor's hammer ?

Can use left overs easy or cut slices of juicy brisket to reheat , got kids into it by letting them pull it plus youngest likes plain meat so it's a winner here ...

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, kanny said:

Tbf it's not all that and long cook time, my favourite is still salt and chilli belly pork strips from Costco....?

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Borr said:

Getting some meat on....

IMG_20220507_175224773_HDR.jpg

Looks like your on a mission there mate ? ?

I've just done a rack of ribs and some lamb kofta kebabs  today 

20220507_182253.jpg

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, kanny said:

Looks like your on a mission there mate ? ?

I've just done a rack of ribs and some lamb kofta kebabs  today 

20220507_182253.jpg

Ah nice you make the kofta? I've not done them , bit salty for me normally. What did you use for the ribs? Promised a mate some but not done sticky type ribs....

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Borr said:

Ah nice you make the kofta? I've not done them , bit salty for me normally. What did you use for the ribs? Promised a mate some but not done sticky type ribs....

I just put a slug of bbq  sauce  a slug of tomato sauce and a about quarter can of Dr pepper  and  a bit of paprika and  Simmer it down until thick  and just keep giving the ribs a coat every ten minutes or so  in the last hour of cooking once they come out the wrap...yeah I made the kofta,  smoked them for a hour and finished of on the flame they were really nice ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Couple of short ribs not long gone on ...bit late in the day really I was cutting the hedges and time slipped away from me , going to be a late dinner I think 

20220508_144515.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

About to dish up BBQ kebabs , pork shoulder steaks and sausages, to feed the kids when they get back from swimming . Now main event got a brisket on now, bit of a gamble, yellow mustard smoother,  new rub mostly oregano with paprika, sugar, garlic powder, onion flakes, veg salt and pepper  bit late hopefully get it done by midnight ??

IMG_20220514_121157026_HDR.jpg

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Borr said:

About to dish up BBQ kebabs , pork shoulder steaks and sausages, to feed the kids when they get back from swimming . Now main event got a brisket on now, bit of a gamble, yellow mustard smoother,  new rub mostly oregano with paprika, sugar, garlic powder, onion flakes, veg salt and pepper  bit late hopefully get it done by midnight ??

IMG_20220514_121157026_HDR.jpg

Very nice bud,  your going to be eating well today ?....ive not long put a pork shoulder on for pulled pork later also got a shawama kebab to go on later ?

20220514_125148.jpg

• Like 1