• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gents to say I’m excited is an understatement I’ve just sold my old ProQ smoker on eBay and it surprised me how much I got for it so I took the plunge and have upped my game to an American Pit Boss Au

Buddy did a little BBQ for mother's day  

Was handsome 😋 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Get on it mate sun is out, no time to waste ??

C55F993E-EEBB-4ED4-9C3F-F041653D105F.jpeg

I'm on it!  What you doing there? 

I've got to be a bit careful with this rump if I want it  pink .

Smokers on its lowest setting approx 85°c , I'll let it go as long as I can to build up as much flavour as I can then do a reverse sear on it. That's the plan anyway.

20220320_130428_1.gif

20220320_131923.jpg

• Like 2
On 13/03/2022 at 15:18, mackem said:

I was in yesterday, they have put the big leather armchairs beside the fireplace so you can relax and read ?

IMG_20220313_110845.jpg

IMG_20220313_110946.jpg

IMG_20220313_110912.jpg

IMG_20220313_110931.jpg

IMG_20220313_110857.jpg

Are there places over here with all the different smoking chips/pellets/bricks and things or is it mainly off the Internet ive never had a go with the smokers but wouldn't mind giving one a go 

3 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Are there places over here with all the different smoking chips/pellets/bricks and things or is it mainly off the Internet ive never had a go with the smokers but wouldn't mind giving one a go 

There's places mate, BBQ in summer is big here, the summers are fantastic so most people do them ? garden centers, Canadian Tire, Walmart etc all sell the equipment. 

54 minutes ago, kanny said:

I'm on it!  What you doing there? 

I've got to be a bit careful with this rump if I want it  pink .

Smokers on its lowest setting approx 85°c , I'll let it go as long as I can to build up as much flavour as I can then do a reverse sear on it. That's the plan anyway.

20220320_130428_1.gif

20220320_131923.jpg

Belly of pork mate honey,garlic,scotch bonnet, spring onion, jerk season and a sprinkling of slap ya mama, followed by 4hours in the cobb ??

6769DAD2-FCEE-4B22-BC08-81C4AA7390F2.jpeg

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

There's places mate, BBQ in summer is big here, the summers are fantastic so most people do them ? garden centers, Canadian Tire, Walmart etc all sell the equipment. 

Yea most stuff I've watched on smoking/bbqs are Americans or Canadians but I think them in the south and the rednecks make some amazing stuff.seen a few on here also made some good looking stuff. Is it easy enough to do? Even for a total novice 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Yea most stuff I've watched on smoking/bbqs are Americans or Canadians but I think them in the south and the rednecks make some amazing stuff.seen a few on here also made some good looking stuff. Is it easy enough to do? Even for a total novice 

The rednecks are cool as f**k, here's my mate ? I have BBQ'd loads of stuff, haven't smoked any yet. 

IMG_20220317_090502.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Borr said:

Got some short rib or chuck rib squares on smoker , be ready in couple of hours , waiting on 203 internal temp . Then gonna fire it up and cook a load of peri peri wings...

IMG_20220409_164152976_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220409_162225615_HDR.jpg

Looking good buddy ?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Looking good buddy ?

The Google has done me .... 250 for five hours internal of 203 been waiting an hour , should've gone hotter...still got wings to go making me look amateurish lol, which I am , next time allow 7 hour cook

58 minutes ago, Borr said:

The Google has done me .... 250 for five hours internal of 203 been waiting an hour , should've gone hotter...still got wings to go making me look amateurish lol, which I am , next time allow 7 hour cook

Patience lol , I've done ribs for nearly  9 hours  before,  if they are probe tender they should be fine ?