10 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’m sure he said at some point decent dogs don’t need advertising?...so it proves even decent dogs need advertising now an again if no one knows the litter is being put on the ground ??

Maybe this is them?

2E8A3B20-3AAF-4E3F-BBF8-29A0C5FA3D99.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bill hardy was a right guy no one could offer a straightener like he could. But once you cracked the code and got through some shit he did know what he was talking about most the time but Morton was a

Me to mate I think bill was sound as a pound to be honest. He had a funny way of putting things an his spelling was shocking but once you could get your head round what he was going on about it made s

I don't mind Morton says it as it is , yeah be nice if he did bred this beddys more but it's down to his son now who works his to ground , if you read Morton's post he been burnt to many times helping

Posted Images

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Cheap at half the price.  Another STUPID AS FCUK saying!!

True! long gone are the days of paying £350 for a beddy pup an wondering if your having your pants pulled down now you pay 2k for the pleasure 

1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

Think there's a few on here got a thing for morton ❤❤❤❤

I love the Morton show mate it’s great ??

I do think he’s sound though he doesn’t mix his words up or what he’s trying to say I respect that??

Remember this lads it's not the seller of the pups who setting the bar of price it's the buyer same with most things these days I fly pigeons and the prices people pay in my eyes is ridiculous but hey if you wanna pay that kind of money that's all down to you I've give dogs away in the past only to find they've sold them on or dumped them or something so there's that side of it aswell each to there own I suppose 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Penda said:

Remember this lads it's not the seller of the pups who setting the bar of price it's the buyer same with most things these days I fly pigeons and the prices people pay in my eyes is ridiculous but hey if you wanna pay that kind of money that's all down to you I've give dogs away in the past only to find they've sold them on or dumped them or something so there's that side of it aswell each to there own I suppose 

This time next year Rodney we're be millionaires