• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bill hardy was a right guy no one could offer a straightener like he could. But once you cracked the code and got through some shit he did know what he was talking about most the time but Morton was a

Me to mate I think bill was sound as a pound to be honest. He had a funny way of putting things an his spelling was shocking but once you could get your head round what he was going on about it made s

I don't mind Morton says it as it is , yeah be nice if he did bred this beddys more but it's down to his son now who works his to ground , if you read Morton's post he been burnt to many times helping

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

He's said a whole lot worse about a whole lot more lads. 

You wait till his sabbatical return! (It is a Sunday)He’ll be upset with you pal I’m sure he’ll grade your dogs for you over the interweb an tell you your at feck all with em as a way of trying to bring some offence to you ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, two crows said:

bet bill had some good doby crosses back in the day, he had every thing else you could mention lol.

Hast thee lost thee senses?! Lol ?.

Seen a couple of doberman crosses my mate owned, early eighties.  Not great, but ok ?

Edited by shaaark
20 hours ago, two crows said:

bet bill had some good doby crosses back in the day, he had every thing else you could mention lol.

Talking of bill does anyone know him on here is he well? Not posted for a while I miss all the cannee de da der talk 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Morton just put a post up about the best working Bedlington being in pup on bushing page ,his dogs are better than yours lol 

Can’t be nothing special being posted in bushing section? And no other details apart from they are the best bedlington he has ever seen. Really helpful that. ??‍♂️

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Can’t be nothing special being posted in bushing section? And no other details apart from they are the best bedlington he has ever seen. Really helpful that. ??‍♂️

I’m sure he said at some point decent dogs don’t need advertising?...so it proves even decent dogs need advertising now an again if no one knows the litter is being put on the ground ??