• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bill hardy was a right guy no one could offer a straightener like he could. But once you cracked the code and got through some shit he did know what he was talking about most the time but Morton was a

Me to mate I think bill was sound as a pound to be honest. He had a funny way of putting things an his spelling was shocking but once you could get your head round what he was going on about it made s

I don't mind Morton says it as it is , yeah be nice if he did bred this beddys more but it's down to his son now who works his to ground , if you read Morton's post he been burnt to many times helping

Posted Images

10 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Why? Not my choice of dog but if you own a cockapoo and lamp with it then why be ashamed? Each to their own.

When I was 15 my mates Doberman used to come out mooching with the lurchers and terriers,it was mad keen on the roe,pheasants and rabbits and caught a few.5 bar gates weren’t a problem for him either but that’s how my mate brought him up.But he was a b*****d if someone came to the door or near you when ya were with him.

3 hours ago, lurchers said:

When I was 15 my mates Doberman used to come out mooching with the lurchers and terriers,it was mad keen on the roe,pheasants and rabbits and caught a few.5 bar gates weren’t a problem for him either but that’s how my mate brought him up.But he was a b*****d if someone came to the door or near you when ya were with him.

Theres a doberman x grey about road here sound wi dogs and people if it were brought on right reckon it be good ?

It's huge 29 inch at least 

13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Theres a doberman x grey about road here sound wi dogs and people if it were brought on right reckon it be good ?

Seen 1 that a ranger had in early 90's.. dog called Boot was a fair old machine when it came to foxes and could catch rabbits too?

4 hours ago, Black neck said:

When it was in the house or garden it new to guard and believe me it could,but once it got to know you he was sort a shite and would even sit it’s arse on the couch beside you.But it was brought up with lurchers so it would hunt like one and on the lamp.It was one of them you had to see it to believe it type things.

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Seen 1 that a ranger had in early 90's.. dog called Boot was a fair old machine when it came to foxes and could catch rabbits too?

My old Doberman caught the odd rabbit, more by luck than owt else !

IMG_0141.JPG.dd5d0123110e4b3de0fa196779c17e86.JPG

Cheers.

• Like 3