• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bill hardy was a right guy no one could offer a straightener like he could. But once you cracked the code and got through some shit he did know what he was talking about most the time but Morton was a

Me to mate I think bill was sound as a pound to be honest. He had a funny way of putting things an his spelling was shocking but once you could get your head round what he was going on about it made s

I don't mind Morton says it as it is , yeah be nice if he did bred this beddys more but it's down to his son now who works his to ground , if you read Morton's post he been burnt to many times helping

Posted Images

I don't mind Morton says it as it is , yeah be nice if he did bred this beddys more but it's down to his son now who works his to ground , if you read Morton's post he been burnt to many times helping people out with beddys so he don't bother ?

• Like 8

It seems dogs are the most argued over subject on the planet. I don't know how many punch ups between hunters I've witnessed over here in pubs over pig dogs. Even me and the mrs have almost come to blows over dogs but I back off, she grew up in Birmingham, lol.

• Haha 4