• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bill hardy was a right guy no one could offer a straightener like he could. But once you cracked the code and got through some shit he did know what he was talking about most the time but Morton was a

Me to mate I think bill was sound as a pound to be honest. He had a funny way of putting things an his spelling was shocking but once you could get your head round what he was going on about it made s

I don't mind Morton says it as it is , yeah be nice if he did bred this beddys more but it's down to his son now who works his to ground , if you read Morton's post he been burnt to many times helping

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Marvel said:

He’s probably found a real bedlington and isn’t for sharing with no c**t

?I couldn’t get my head round that crack telling every c**t there dogs are shit be it beddy or Lurcher telling everyone the gene pools small an that he’s got the real deal dogs but not wanting to help the cause along by providing decent blood in peoples gene pools don’t make no sense 

• Like 3

I miss his posts on here bizzarly.. a character. He did seem to carry a massive chip on his shoulder and had an axe to grind with every f**ker it seemed.

I've known a few old uns end up like that though.. probably not nice knowing the grim reaper is waiting just around the corner for thee..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I miss his posts on here bizzarly.. a character. He did seem to carry a massive chip on his shoulder and had an axe to grind with every f**ker it seemed.

I've known a few old uns end up like that though.. probably not nice knowing the grim reaper is waiting just around the corner for thee..

Ffs is he not in his late 50s ??

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Ffs is he not in his late 50s ??

Oh fak!! Ah well... he comes accross as a miserable old b@stard most of the time!!

I'll shift my diagnosis to little man syndrome then.

Hang on... don't tell me he's 6' 4"...?

Edited by Bush Rummager
  • Haha 6
Just now, Bush Rummager said:

Oh fak!! Ah well... he comes accross as a miserable old b@stard most of the time!!

I'll shift my diagnosis to little man syndrome then.

Hang on... don't tell me he's minted!!.... ?

Hes 6foot4  your thinking of whin ???

• Haha 2

Bill hardy was a right guy no one could offer a straightener like he could. But once you cracked the code and got through some shit he did know what he was talking about most the time but Morton was a miserable c**t who loved putting every man and his dog down 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Dunno about missing morton's posts on here, but I do miss barking mad billhardy's posts. Had me in fits of laughter with most of what he wrote!! ?

Me to mate I think bill was sound as a pound to be honest. He had a funny way of putting things an his spelling was shocking but once you could get your head round what he was going on about it made sense I do think bill knows his beans about hunting dogs collie x especially he was very knowledgeable guy I think he was a traveling man I did exchange a few pms with bill he helped me out with a bit of information I was after ?? It’d be nice to see old bill back on here I can tell you that for nowt??

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Bill hardy was a right guy no one could offer a straightener like he could. But once you cracked the code and got through some shit he did know what he was talking about most the time but Morton was a miserable c**t who loved putting every man and his dog down 

? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

1 minute ago, poxon said:

Me to mate I think bill was sound as a pound to be honest. He had a funny way of putting things an his spelling was shocking but once you could get your head round what he was going on about it made sense I do think bill knows his beans about hunting dogs collie x especially he was very knowledgeable guy I think he was a traveling man I did exchange a few pms with bill he helped me out with a bit of information I was after ?? It’d be nice to see old bill back on here I can tell you that for nowt??

Would sooner 'grapple' with trying to make sense of bill's posts than most of what gets written on here.  He certainly knew what he was talking about regarding breeding dogs and birds. ?

• Like 4