Few photos from this avo

Nice bunch , I got a busher who looks more like a lap dog than worker , she's put some stuff in front of my lurchers and does well around a Warren and loves a day on rats and follows a line like a hound dog ,she's got a thing for taking  pheasants in cover and makes it look easy, she's bedy whippet x patt x russel 

20210314_111935.jpg

• Like 3
Just now, Moocher71 said:

Nice bunch , I got a busher who looks more like a lap dog than worker , she's put some stuff in front of my lurchers and does well around a Warren and loves a day on rats and follows a line like a hound dog ,she's got a thing for taking  pheasants in cover and makes it look easy, she's bedy whippet x patt x russel 

20210314_111935.jpg

20210330_115133.jpg

1 hour ago, terryd said:

Brilliant lovely bunch of dogs and good fun. Looks nice and quiet there too with the big fields. Every thing feels a bit squashed around here the last 10 years or more lol

Same round my way ,housing estates and new warehouses being built everywhere  , soon be no green spaces left local .

10 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Grand sire is razor both sides mate. Just a pup. Caught his first rabbit today. 

Good uns start thereself ?? won’t be long you be chasing it trying to get it stood with its kill  before it gets on the bambi half a mile away ? ?? funs just starting ??