The life of Brian

• 1 month later...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today I officially retired my dog Brian from the foxing World. First of all I would like to thank busher for gifting me this fantastic animal all them moons ago .for that I am forever grateful and he

Brian enjoying Sun & Keeping Finley Company while he was sanding his walking stick down ??

Brian & Izzy had another cracking days bushing with my mates pack must of pushed out easy in between 20-30 rabbits another great day in great company & Finley a happy Lad ??

Posted Images

I havnt been on the hunting life for a while and just stumbled across it today,..wow what a thread, i knew brian had come down to chrisbullx as  foxpack told be at the time, what a good read, that little dogs scream used to send shivers down my spine when i hunted with foxpack, the lurchers would start whining as soon as he spoke, had many an enjoyable day out with them crazy mofo's, and its nice to see the respect foxpack had for brian, awesome little and good luck for the future fellas

• Like 9