The life of Brian

2 minutes ago, fireman said:

Some life " Old Brian" has had /is having :clapper:and all the very best Chris in the litter ahead..:victory:..

Cheers Steve he’s with me everywhere mate he’s a pleasure to own & a credit to foxpack as the dog is spot in every way ?

• Like 4

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today I officially retired my dog Brian from the foxing World. First of all I would like to thank busher for gifting me this fantastic animal all them moons ago .for that I am forever grateful and he

Brian enjoying Sun & Keeping Finley Company while he was sanding his walking stick down ??

Brian & Izzy had another cracking days bushing with my mates pack must of pushed out easy in between 20-30 rabbits another great day in great company & Finley a happy Lad ??

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chrisbullx said:

Cheers Steve he’s with me everywhere mate he’s a pleasure to own & a credit to foxpack as the dog is spot in every way ?

Have to say he caught my eye a few years back now and iv'e followed posts about him,bit funny i know but i'm fond of the old boy and it's great to see him being slowed down as such rather than being left behind. That in itself speak volumes about you chaps who've been looking after him during his hunting life and i wish him,you and your lad the very best for the rest of it...

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, fireman said:

Have to say he caught my eye a few years back now and iv'e followed posts about him,bit funny i know but i'm fond of the old boy and it's great to see him being slowed down as such rather than being left behind. That in itself speak volumes about you chaps who've been looking after him during his hunting life and i wish him,you and your lad the very best for the rest of it...

Funny you say that about him catching your eye as same happened with me, I followed the dogs progress then asked foxpack  could I use the dog he said yes, so I used Brian and also a son of Brian over my other bitch and I’ve had some great results and couldn’t be happier with what I have now. I’ll be keeping this blood tight with a couple more matings over the next 10 years, for what I do they are the perfect type

• Like 10
8 minutes ago, fireman said:

As for slowing down he doesn’t know the meaning he lives for hunting Steve he’s hit rabbits up every day with me but foxpack just didn’t want to over tax him hunting foxes on them fells mate which shows how much respect he has for old Brian & old Brian will finish his working life with me & my family as they all love him ?? atb cbx 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, chrisbullx said:

As for slowing down he doesn’t know the meaning he lives for hunting Steve he’s hit rabbits up every day with me but foxpack just didn’t want to over tax him hunting foxes on them fells mate which shows how much respect he has for old Brian & old Brian will finish his working life with me & my family as they all love him ?? atb cbx 

Exactly as i meant about him being slowed down mate, :victory:..

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...