Long Live the Shark

It's a little off topic but what blows my mind is the thought of say a gnat.

How can a heart and lungs and even veins be so microscopic.even the oxygen in it's blood..its totally crazy how it's even possible at all...

• Like 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They counted the candles on its birthday cake ?

Aye that swedish one... Surststomming. Do not get that shit on your clothes ?  I tried it on the beach here years ago. The swedish lads being a bit vikingy and lairy pulled these tins out and exp

i first seen that on a kids tv show called octonuoghts .....i then looked them up on wiki as you do

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, king said:

How can a heart and lungs and even veins be so microscopic.even the oxygen in it's blood..its totally crazy how it's even possible at all...

They have hearts but not lungs or blood vessels ?

17 minutes ago, king said:

Mind boggling ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

They have hearts but not lungs or blood vessels ?

Surely they have blood though.what ever they have living creatures so small is quite amazing ?

37 minutes ago, king said:

Yeah. Thanks for bringing that up, and bending my mind all out of shape!

But, then shit got a Lot worse; When it dawned on me that some kunt must have Dissected a fukking GNAT down to the point where they were able to figure out this shit has a heart, but no lungs or Blood Vessels?!?!

Damn!!! My Mind just exploded!!! How The FUKK can anyone figure out, cutting up a Gnat, FFS; " Ahh. Hmm. Yes. Wee fukker has a heart alright. But, there's no lungs in here. And no Blood Vessels. "

I mean: Just Get To Fukk!!! :icon_eek: Stop it and leave my mind alone!!! I want thoughts like this? I'll eat a pound of LSD!

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, king said:

Evolution of course king?

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

A mate of mine who knows i like wildlife sent me this on a text this morning.....i sent him one back saying " f**k off prick,stick your April Fools up your arse "

Its only just occurred to me to Google it...........oops ?

Unbelievable !

IMG_7010.jpg

They live longer aparently

3 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

Did you know that Lake Nicaragua is the only fresh water lake in the world that has Sharks I’ve been there and I thought I was having my leg pulled it’s true they resemble the Bull Shark I believe, fascinating fact of the day ?

Bull shark family!

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I thought the bull shark was fairly common in fresh water ?

They are caught in Australian rivers and have been seen in Americas Great Lakes and other places.

Cheers.

Massive story from about 100 years ago in US about a bull shark that was killing kids in a river 50-60miles from the estuary

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

i wonder how they know that shark is so old

Seriously they count the rings not sure which ones mind.. just found this...

OCEANSERVICE.NOAA.GOV

Scientists estimate the Greenland shark lives at least 250 years. They may live...

Edited by mushroom
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

They live longer aparently

Bull shark?

Massive story from about 100 years ago in US about a bull shark that was killing kids in a river 50-60miles from the estuary

Seriously they count the rings not sure which ones mind

The lenses of the eye they say mate..

1972204502_Screenshot_20210401-2104212.png.8f2f09c10d278e51e702cee4d6125943.png

24 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Yeah. Thanks for bringing that up, and bending my mind all out of shape!

But, then shit got a Lot worse; When it dawned on me that some kunt must have Dissected a fukking GNAT down to the point where they were able to figure out this shit has a heart, but no lungs or Blood Vessels?!?!

Damn!!! My Mind just exploded!!! How The FUKK can anyone figure out, cutting up a Gnat, FFS; " Ahh. Hmm. Yes. Wee fukker has a heart alright. But, there's no lungs in here. And no Blood Vessels. "

I mean: Just Get To Fukk!!! :icon_eek: Stop it and leave my mind alone!!! I want thoughts like this? I'll eat a pound of LSD!

As you well know mate.nature is an amazing thing in itself..

But like you said even thinking about a gnats body is strange to some..

And to think it's someone's job to disect the little beast's..

• Like 1