If 100million sharks have been killed in a year,that's shocking. 

But it's hard to believe,100million,who counted all these sharks,that's a staggering number if its true? 

An if that many was killed last year,that means it musta been the same year before,so 200million sharks in two years. 

That's very hard to believe? 

The marine life that can be caught by fishermen must be huge,but there's only been 3percent of the oceans been searched,there's plenty down there that the fishermen can't reach lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some day in the future we humans will use up all natural resources and die out and the earth will slowly begin to heal itself and be a better place 

Cant say i watched all of it but the bits i flicked through made me realise once again how huge scale brainwashing is once again at play......here i am terrified to drop a plastic spoon into the water

I can stomach most things but seeing whale sharks caught as bycatch and hundreds of thousands of sharks having their fins sliced off and dumped, absolutely turned my gut. All that plastic pollution th

Posted Images

Cant say i watched all of it but the bits i flicked through made me realise once again how huge scale brainwashing is once again at play......here i am terrified to drop a plastic spoon into the water incase i harm the poor fishes which in turn harms the poor sharks that ultimately harms us and the world we live in.....when all the time little nips in far away lands are slaughtering the lot of them by the millions for huge multinationals who are blaming me !!

• Like 6
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

no more paella or calamari then ...lol

Looks like it's that way mate, the Mrs watched it with me ?

Between us we polish off about 75-100€ worth of fish and seafood each month. First thing she said after it finished was "that's going out the window" ? So for lunch today I've eaten all the cockles, the pickled Whiting and the anchovies out of the fridge. Now I've only got a few crab claws, a sea bream and some other bits and bobs in the freezer.... after that I'll be doing my best to buy local sourced seafood. Which is a massive issue as the small fishing industry here has been decimated by the EU's fishing policies.

Might even have to get down to Decathlon to buy a rod and look at making some crab pots to get my fix.

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Study’s mate thinking everything black and white lol the world Isn’t programmed mate some years things will have shit breeding season other years be good breeding season sometime there snow sometimes there isn’t we try make believe as a race we know what’s going on when really it changes all the time lol 

I ain't a marine biologist I drive diggers and dozers mate..those who carry out study's on various subject's are a lot more switched on than me..

And if lots of different study's done by scientists say it's 100 million..then I believe it's 100 million..other wise I would walk about dismissing anything anyone ever said..

12 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Might even have to get down to Decathlon to buy a rod and look at making some crab pots to get my fix.

you can find plenty of crab rock turning to eat mush and in the natural caves around reefs. 

problem with fishing where you are is from the shore it'll mostly be small fish from my understanding, if you are looking at a rod get a continental set up. made for the beaches where you are 

48 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Cant say i watched all of it but the bits i flicked through made me realise once again how huge scale brainwashing is once again at play......here i am terrified to drop a plastic spoon into the water incase i harm the poor fishes which in turn harms the poor sharks that ultimately harms us and the world we live in.....when all the time little nips in far away lands are slaughtering the lot of them by the millions for huge multinationals who are blaming me !!

I can stomach most things but seeing whale sharks caught as bycatch and hundreds of thousands of sharks having their fins sliced off and dumped, absolutely turned my gut. All that plastic pollution that we are told is us, turns out the majority is from the fishing industry. Seal of approval trademarks funded by the very corporations who are responsible for industrialise fishing, which offer no guarantees of sustainable or ethical practices. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

you can find plenty of crab rock turning to eat mush and in the natural caves around reefs. 

problem with fishing where you are is from the shore it'll mostly be small fish from my understanding, if you are looking at a rod get a continental set up. made for the beaches where you are 

I've seen some fair sized bream and seabass pulled onto the beaches here. I even swapped a joint for one last year ?

Problem with crabbing etc here is you have to go way up north or south from Barcelona to get the right shoreline. Plus, I'll also have to look at the legalities of crab pots close to shore... don't want to be getting fined or deported ?

17 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I can stomach most things but seeing whale sharks caught as bycatch and hundreds of thousands of sharks having their fins sliced off and dumped, absolutely turned my gut. All that plastic pollution that we are told is us, turns out the majority is from the fishing industry. Seal of approval trademarks funded by the very corporations who are responsible for industrialise fishing, which offer no guarantees of sustainable or ethical practices. 

Like i say i didnt watch it all but that sounded about the strength of it yes. 

12 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I've seen some fair sized bream and seabass pulled onto the beaches here. I even swapped a joint for one last year ?

Problem with crabbing etc here is you have to go way up north or south from Barcelona to get the right shoreline. Plus, I'll also have to look at the legalities of crab pots close to shore... don't want to be getting fined or deported ?

get amongst it mate

If you need a little documentary on Netflix to tell you that ships the size of battleships with nets miles long isn't good for the sea then you should prob eat more fish not less. And again if watching something like that makes you suddenly say I'm not eating fish them maybe your a little too easily swayed.

Lol scaremongering again by governments lol plastic straws all over social media McDonald’s etc banning them lol not even 3 % a the plastic waste ? 

the oceans are massive billions a people how many fish dolphins you think get killed each year lol most will be frozen they don’t fish all year ??