lockdown here we come

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That may well be mate but I know I'm damn sure I wouldn't be leaving shit all over the place, nor would anyone else in my group. How hard is it to take a carrier bag and put your rubbish in it?

lockdowns certainly produced a lot of arrogant wobbly arsed lycra wearing 2 abreast riding c**ts

I dont think it’s a “student” thing, I think it’s just a general decline in a bit of civic and self pride......see it all over the show over there. 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, mole trapper said:

Yep Cornwall already has more covid carrying cretins arriving today,  seen loads on the way to work this afternoon. 

i feel for anyone living near the coast this weekend ,,

33 minutes ago, WILF said:

f***ing embarrassing mate :( 

would it have been something you may have done in your youth wilf.....

i dont quite know what the government expects.....what did they think would happen when lockdowns are eased.....

young kids ....hot day.....and a masive student population in our city...i recon most of us older lads if we were that age would most likely have gone

• Like 4
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i dont quite know what the government expects.....what did they think would happen when lockdowns are eased.....

young kids ....hot day.....and a masive student population in our city...i recon most of us older lads if we were that age would most likely have gone

wont just be the youngsters you watch the likes of skeg this weekend fella up the road from me n his mr`s all ready got  the motability  scooters in his van ready for a flyer friday morning 

Edited by sid g
  • Like 1

I'm there - I've been deliberately holding in a shit and saving up some litter ready for a trip to one of Devons beaches this weekend :yahoo:

Unspoiled beauty spot here I come :cheers: :rocker:

• Haha 3
24 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I'm there - I've been deliberately holding in a shit and saving up some litter ready for a trip to one of Devons beaches this weekend :yahoo:

Unspoiled beauty spot here I come :cheers: :rocker:

I will just put my freshly made salad to one side while i throw up 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

..i recon most of us older lads if we were that age would most likely have gone

No and no, I definitely wouldn’t have been doing anything like that mate.

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

That may well be mate but I know I'm damn sure I wouldn't be leaving shit all over the place, nor would anyone else in my group. How hard is it to take a carrier bag and put your rubbish in it?

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, mushroom said:

To hard for them idle little feckers,just remember most of these students get pampered at home so not really house trained.Spoilt little shits.

3 minutes ago, lurchers said:

To hard for them idle little feckers,just remember most of these students get pampered at home so not really house trained.Spoilt little shits.

I dont think it’s a “student” thing, I think it’s just a general decline in a bit of civic and self pride......see it all over the show over there. 

• Like 5

guys i wasnt refering to the rubish....i meant the partying....

are you telling me at 18-20 year old you wouldnt have gone to place like that to chase skirt?