season is done!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s it season is done for us now was meant to lamp tonight as the last one of the season but don’t know weather I can be bothered tbh looking forward to just chilling out now after work in the gard

My season was all but over by November ? On this site everyone seems to have an opinion on what stud dog should go over other peoples bitch's! As for speed, she is obviously fast enough if h

Great dogs best thing i done with my bitch paddy was just under 26tts as well added height and  speed 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

There's always something to go at,I like to spend the warmer months exploring new places and making notes of what's about,bits of snaring/trapping,nights out under the stars?

Long walks new land ?? 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

There's always something to go at,I like to spend the warmer months exploring new places and making notes of what's about,bits of snaring/trapping,nights out under the stars?

I used 2 hate it pest control in the summer sweating the bollox off hornets attracted 2 the lamp and eaten alive be mozzies, dont have 2 do it no more and I'm pleased ?