season is done!

11 minutes ago, poxon said:

You’ve completely missed what I was getting at with your like the riddler! first you have put adding greyhound wouldn’t be what’s needed yet Most Lurchers are made up of a good % of greyhound as you’ve done it in the past adding it an ending up with thick in the head runners an as what I’ve got now isn’t a class act  if something else has to be added your words so yet your saying you only keep courseing bred then go on to say 2/3ds 1/4 bred leaning to the saluki like I’ve said your the riddler because  how the feck you get to 1/4 bred surly something was missing it wasn’t a class act bred from to be adding more saluki ??‍♂️??‍♂️?

the riddler is off Batman $$$ riddle me this!

mate I couldn’t careless why you keep courseing dogs money or not for breeding or what ever you keep them for not my business your dog you feed it??

and Na wouldn’t want no saluki blood not my bag fella couldn’t care about generations of line breeding or I would of stuck with the collie x line just wanna keep what suits me of a type that I’ve kept an bred thats tailored to me I’m not after no fame or glory or a moneymaking enterprise no pats on the back off people none of that shit just want to keep dogs bred by my self for me it’s that simple nowt wrong with that is there? 

With you ??  lol I’ll end the riddle lol with the greyhound blood I added I never carried on with any ?? 
my dogs proberly got bit a lurcher in there decades ago same with the bit a grey in 

there ?? 

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s it season is done for us now was meant to lamp tonight as the last one of the season but don’t know weather I can be bothered tbh looking forward to just chilling out now after work in the gard

My season was all but over by November ? On this site everyone seems to have an opinion on what stud dog should go over other peoples bitch's! As for speed, she is obviously fast enough if h

Great dogs best thing i done with my bitch paddy was just under 26tts as well added height and  speed 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Can someone explain what the dickens we're talking about

Lurcher man stuff big boy talk bro with no arguing or offering each other out in laybuys for a straighter for a grand ??

• Haha 2
On 31/03/2021 at 00:04, poxon said:

I gotta keep a bit of size my bitch is 23 3/4tts id be happy with her size again an a little more top end speed or up to 25tts I can’t be adding any more variables to the breeding if I can help it  there’s a good few generations of Lurcher to Lurcher breeding in there I wouldn’t want to add another Lurcher in there now in fear of to much cloddyness or adding a small sight hound in fear of producing small dogs that restrict me I gotta keep a dog with a bit of size ready for anything type of dog but not to big an not to small but even if I go to a greyhound I’ll get some variation but least I can have a little control over it 

Scratch dogs run up to over 60lb..definetly wont add cloddyness,in fact the opposite..you mentioned using a greyhound..a non ped would be quicker from a standing start..

• Like 2
9 hours ago, northern lad said:

Scratch dogs run up to over 60lb..definetly wont add cloddyness,in fact the opposite..you mentioned using a greyhound..a non ped would be quicker from a standing start..

Great dogs best thing i done with my bitch paddy was just under 26tts as well added height and  speed 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, northern lad said:

? my scratch dog X lurcher came taller than both parents, certainly had the speed and strike

• Like 3
11 hours ago, northern lad said:

Ive not said scratch dogs would add cloddyness ive said adding another Lurcher at this time could potentially add cloddyness based on what’s already in my bitch an wouldn’t want to add any whippet in there now in fear of producing small dogs there is already whippet blood in my bitch on both sides of her breeding. This litter (my bitches) is a good stamp from 23tts in bitchs to 26 in dogs the person that bred them bred them done a very good job I’d like to lock in type as this is the type I want to keep going with 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

? my scratch dog X lurcher came taller than both parents, certainly had the speed and strike

That’s my point you didn’t know you’d get taller you could of got smaller but it’s depending on what’s in the Lurcher an exactly how the scratch dogs bred but happy days