season is done!

That’s it season is done for us now was meant to lamp tonight as the last one of the season but don’t know weather I can be bothered tbh looking forward to just chilling out now after work in the garden with my kids and looking forward to some bbqs over the summer months. Enjoyed my young bitch this season had a good laugh with her bringing her on ive not really a bad word to claim/say about her she’ll do me spot on I recon there’s only one thing I could say that might effect her later on in life is she’s not particularly a fast dog but has a good catch rate considering she’s not the quickest dog I’ve had but I think as she gets older it could effect her catching stuff later on in life when she starts to slow up a bit but is a good insight in to the future in what direction I should go if I was to ever breed from her of what I should go to I’m thinking a greyhound would be a good shout but we’re see what the next 2-3seasons go 

DCAA43C8-4BDC-42FA-91D1-47DBD62ADD12.jpeg

• Like 18

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s it season is done for us now was meant to lamp tonight as the last one of the season but don’t know weather I can be bothered tbh looking forward to just chilling out now after work in the gard

My season was all but over by November ? On this site everyone seems to have an opinion on what stud dog should go over other peoples bitch's! As for speed, she is obviously fast enough if h

Great dogs best thing i done with my bitch paddy was just under 26tts as well added height and  speed 

Posted Images

She’s lurcher to lurcher bred mate out of a old line bred collie x i bred to a f1 bedlington greyhound x to a Jackie drakeford bred x to a f1 bedlington greyhound she’s predominantly beddy greyhound in make up but there’s just about everything in there from collie,greyhound,deerhound,whippet,bedd even a drop of saluki way back an border terrier ?

28 minutes ago, Whiteboy said:

What cross is she?

9 minutes ago, poxon said:

She’s lurcher to lurcher bred mate out of a old line bred collie x i bred to a f1 bedlington greyhound x to a Jackie drakeford bred x to a f1 bedlington greyhound she’s predominantly beddy greyhound in make up but there’s just about everything in there from collie,greyhound,deerhound,whippet,bedd even a drop of saluki way back an border terrier ?

She's a good looking bitch!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, tank34 said:

How did you do on new farm you got , nice bitch mate ?

Cheers mate??had some good fun on there it had had a big purge on the rabbit front prior to me getting it. at the beginning of the season once the crop was down by the 2 farm hands shooting but was told next season there leave it to me??By the time I got it there January there weren’t any decent numbers kicking about but there’s enough to tick over on few fox on there as well it has a very healthy roe population on there but I’ve been warned no deer or your off! The other farm that came with this one ive not been on as of yet As every time I’ve text in saying I’m out it’s always been less this farm I think there using the farm for lambing an cattle but can only guess this farm should hold a bit more because we’re it’s located fingers x it holds a few bits an bobs for next season. the small sheep farm I look after is dead as requested not a rabbit in sight i lamped the hell out of it then ferreted what I couldn’t catch on the lamp 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, poxon said:

That’s it season is done for us now was meant to lamp tonight as the last one of the season but don’t know weather I can be bothered tbh looking forward to just chilling out now after work in the garden with my kids and looking forward to some bbqs over the summer months. Enjoyed my young bitch this season had a good laugh with her bringing her on ive not really a bad word to claim/say about her she’ll do me spot on I recon there’s only one thing I could say that might effect her later on in life is she’s not particularly a fast dog but has a good catch rate considering she’s not the quickest dog I’ve had but I think as she gets older it could effect her catching stuff later on in life when she starts to slow up a bit but is a good insight in to the future in what direction I should go if I was to ever breed from her of what I should go to I’m thinking a greyhound would be a good shout but we’re see what the next 2-3seasons go 

DCAA43C8-4BDC-42FA-91D1-47DBD62ADD12.jpeg

She's looking good bud ? 

20210330_121658.jpg

20210330_115258.jpg

• Like 3