George Floyd Trial

4 minutes ago, socks said:

It was a done deal from the start ... even Biden pretty much said he was guilty so the guy was fukced ........

That was always going to happen yes I agree it was murder but we're is the same outrage and rioting over the every day killing of blacks on  blacks in every major city all over the world and now i see blacks getting jobs in tv or on advertising which often shows either black or mixed raced in nearly every advert does that really reflect the percentages of mixed raced in this country and  just because there black there given jobs and there not  the  best interviewer or right for the job is because of skin colour 

• Like 3

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man to be honest I don't know . That's a big long answer I've been asked here multiple times and with all due respect to eveyone I don't feel like typing eveything up to have for a hour or two just fo

Know what, I almost added on my last post " and I'd think the same whatever his colour " but I thought no I'll leave it out and see where it goes and hey presto, if 1 of my sons lived the life that sc

First imma just throw race right out of it because regardless of who's who the more you bring it up the worse the slurry is gonna get.   First from a professional perspective ( speaking as former

Posted Images

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Yes i seen that on the news, activists on patrol and the fat,white, pink dredlocked hair types, AKA Antifa

They'll find another reason soon enough

• Like 1

Let's see here , racial slurs ,check, racial bias check, trying to say minorities are the US's main problem, check...what else? ...o and we're just missing a paragraph or two about white people being bred out of existence and something about how black people having a master plan to take over the world.

These threads are always so predictable with y'all lol 😂.

Carry on my freinds carry on

• Haha 5
On 04/04/2021 at 12:36, mC HULL said:

If white no social media lucky to get in local paper 

Because it's not apart of the agenda they want.. as soon as their tired of getting the black community they with switch to the white or Asian or what ever benifits the powers that be,stuff like this has been going in since the dawn of man and is still as effective as ever

1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Let's see here , racial slurs ,check, racial bias check, trying to say minorities are the US's main problem, check...what else? ...o and we're just missing a paragraph or two about white people being bred out of existence and something about how black people having a master plan to take over the world.

These threads are always so predictable with y'all lol 😂.

Carry on my freinds carry on

Whats your take on it wolfdog??  The guy was a wanker, not some hard working decent human being, and karma caught up on him. Now i have no love for the police either as theyre assholes who abuse theyre position of job, but your nation just made a saint out of a degenerate criminal who was caught in the act. So how can any white cops arrest blacks in the future without fear of being targeted. America has gone down the lefty sewers past the point of no return. God help America should be the new slogan

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Whats your take on it wolfdog??  The guy was a wanker, not some hard working decent human being, and karma caught up on him. Now i have no love for the police either as theyre assholes who abuse theyre position of job, but your nation just made a saint out of a degenerate criminal who was caught in the act. So how can any white cops arrest blacks in the future without fear of being targeted. America has gone down the lefty sewers past the point of no return. God help America should be the new slogan

First imma just throw race right out of it because regardless of who's who the more you bring it up the worse the slurry is gonna get.  

First from a professional perspective ( speaking as former military) that was excessive force plan and simple. I don't give two shits if he was black white or what ever it was excessive especially when there where more officers around that could have aided him. Personally I feel like he got on a power trip again not trying to even touch race here. 

Next the whole thing about him not being a saint , yeah seems like a dirt bag when we get down to it but if where gonna talk about the legal systems like some have said he was due fair trail and treatment. Point blank end of story. Same with millitary and actual terrorists. We could have picked up ole muhammad who just scalped three of our brothers but we are not allowed to anything inhumane, excessive ect to the person. Was taught if you cannot detain somone by your self and there's others around GET THEM TO HELP. I feel military personnel in a warzone are held at that standard cops on a city should be as well. If child molesters,rapists, murdered and literal terrorists are being treated properly then so should he have. Gotta be even across the board.Mabye that's unfair just my two cents.

As far as arresting people do this , take note of what he did , and don't do it. Simple concept. I know a lot of law enforcement who point blank said it was unacceptable ( black and white) . Eveyone says if you do what the cops say you'll be fine we'll the same goes for cops . Again after speaking to alot of LEO most will tell you 80% of the time you treat people right they will return it. Also LEO is targeted regardless I don't think y'all know this but black LEO , first responders and National gaurd peace keeping troops we're targets more than the whites ( I could go into why but I don't feel like typing three pages worth of crap)

Honestly I feel both these guys where dirt bags and should have just gone down in the books on both side as something not to do plain and simple. The cop should have just been ripped apart in the streets to save some tax payers dollars and floyd should have OD'ed  in some back ally.

And yes the left is destroying this country. It's beyond pathetic to see the lengths they will go to get their way. Many if the rioters are paid under the table by left wing groups to stir up trouble, it been proven random pallets of bricks just appear at riot locations, alot if this stuff is stoked and instigated by ,you guessed it , far left wing groups.

It's sad to see how well the media plays people regardless, i bet when I tell people about this ten years from now and not mention color of the guys they will probably shrug and say they society is probably better off regardless without either.

To end it I'll say what I was once told on the subject of ROE which applies here I feel: when you put on that uniform your held at a higher standard point blank end of story, you should have and are expected to have better judgement than the average person. You should know what's right and wrong and more than that. What they did means nothing, you treat them better then how you think they would or should be treated because your expected to be better.

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Lots of false tears on the streets of Minneapolis this morning, and that Biden chap, hes one big hypocrite 

Biden got in because eveyone and their mom got convinced anything is better than the orange guy and he promised to let the kids out of the cages at the border and give free stuff. I mean yeah we got $1400 stimulus checks but theirs still kids in cages, that denial old fool is still drooling over the mic at press conferences and gas prices are though the roof

24 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Biden got in because eveyone and their mom got convinced anything is better than the orange guy and he promised to let the kids out of the cages at the border and give free stuff. I mean yeah we got $1400 stimulus checks but theirs still kids in cages, that denial old fool is still drooling over the mic at press conferences and gas prices are though the roof

cheers matey , and hope you are well, but the blike looks half dead, theres more life in my local church yard 

8 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

cheers matey , and hope you are well, but the blike looks half dead, theres more life in my local church yard 

I honestly think he's just there till he dies of a stroke or something and Ka what ever her name is can take over.

Hope they give out some free lube next because they're sure about to bend us over and have some fun  😑