7.7 Billion People & Counting

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So he is a Cnut that happens to have Aspergers .........

Wilf, wilf,wilf... Cmon mate, surely you know the drill...regardless if old Packham is talking a bit of sense, you just can not agree with him...he is the sworn enemy of us hard core hunters... y

f**k Chris fudge packer wilf,he once said that cancer research money should be redirected to save animals,he's a rat.  Suppose he said there's too many people,an not enough animals.  He's a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

You are expecting black Africans to have less kids but white western folk to either have the same or more when lands in the northern hemisphere are already overpopulated.

Your a hypocrite Wilf 

You have mentioned colour you said white Europeans will no longer exist which is nonsense and even if they did happen it would mean that was nature’s plan all along .

I think the word you are overlooking is “artificial”.......the 3rd world is kept artificially high when they have way to many already.

An area keeps at a level without interference, we all know this because we hunt.....the increases are small and incremental. 

As an example, Germany’s population is only 3 million more since 1939 where as Britain 28 million more, that is artificial and unsustainable.

Same as Lagos going from 1.2 to 22 million, that doesn’t happen naturally.

Its all man made interference 

• Like 6

You are expecting black Africans to have less kids but white western folk to either have the same or more when lands in the northern hemisphere are already overpopulated.

Your a hypocrite Wilf 

You have mentioned colour you said white Europeans will no longer exist which is nonsense and even if they did happen it would mean that was nature’s plan all along .

I know you and Wilf have done this a few times now...but I really don't see Wilf using race in this argument as a derogatory thing at all mate..

I think white Europeans on average have 2 kids (I'm not googling so ready to be shot down), where as Africans, Asians etc will have at least double that... so the metoric rise in world population is almost certainly not due to White Europeans..

I think it is fair to say Northern European cities have grown very quickly in population with some of this certainly down to immigration... but as you say you can't be prejudiced if there is a world limit on children (it'll never happen btw)... 

• Like 2

Why are we blaming the West ?

Its countries like China, Russia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc that are building more and more fossil fuelled power stations. Forging ahead producing petrol and diesel vehicles.

Its south east Asia and South America that are destroying rain forests at an alarming rate.

Of course the West isn't blameless, but if the UK ceased to exist, China would overtake our "carbon footprint" in days !

Does anyone really believe that the UK ceasing to produce internal combustion engined vehicles by 2030 and go all electric will make one iota of difference when the likes of India is still producing millions of 1950's era gas guzzling, carbon spewing vehicles ?

I get a bit weary of people blaming "the West" for all the world ills.........

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I know you and Wilf have done this a few times now...but I really don't see Wilf using race in this argument as a derogatory thing at all mate..

I think white Europeans on average have 2 kids (I'm not googling so ready to be shot down), where as Africans, Asians etc will have at least double that... so the metoric rise in world population is almost certainly not due to White Europeans..

I think it is fair to say Northern European cities have grown very quickly in population with some of this certainly down to immigration... but as you say you can't be prejudiced if there is a world limit on children (it'll never happen btw)... 

Packham was being taken around a town last night by a Nigerian teacher and the teacher said that most blokes have 2 or 3 wives and each wife will have between 4 and 8 kids, the teacher said his mum had 15 kids ! 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

As plenty Brits don’t either .

Just look at the food banks - people out of work - benefits ect ect 

Would that have anything to do with us having about 25 million more people than we should do you think ?.......I mean it’s possible isn’t it ? 

Edited by WILF
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Sounds like GB between 1940-70 lol

I’m really glad you said that because you are right, we kept a stable population with much bigger families years ago.

So could it be that artificial interference in population is causing over population problems in certain parts of the world ? 

We overpopulated here in GB ffs

We like Rats in a barrel nowdays and the social problems are showing us this to be true on many levels .

Totally agree.

• Like 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Them 25 million ain’t illegal immigrants as you might be suggesting .

I’m not suggesting they are anything, I’m saying that GB is artificially over populated to the tune of 25 million people and that scenario is being played out globally.

However, my selfish caveat is that I don’t want to become extinct in my own continent to fix it same as I don’t want to refuse hospital treatment to fix it......that in itself is one small part of the problem I grant you.

But that aside, we both agree that there is a problem ?

The liberal left has always had an obsession with " victim mentality " and a total disregard for " racial instinct "

They form their morals around their life choices instead of their life choices around their morals.

They are disastrous human beings.

• Like 3

It’s like Native Americans saying they want all non native Americans to leave America

The same for NZ and AUZ and South Africa ect 

We cannot expect to have it all ways and the truth is your not going to have it anyways re race creed colour 

Which has nothing to do with the planet dying a death

Consumption of resources is at fault there and predominantly western cultures are at fault there .

Please don’t turn this into a “race” thread, it’s an interesting conversation and we don’t need to bore the tits off everyone with our own particular bias?

8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You becoming extinct as you put it has nothing to do and don’t matter in the scheme of things compared to the world dying because of overpopulation and over consumption of which the white western world is mostly at fault over 

Now that is indeed true, however I don’t want to become extinct and I accept that is a selfish attitude.

But it’s also part of my genetic programming so it’s not my fault ! Lol ? 

I understand your point, we should deal with it globally regardless and that’s fair enough.

I take a slightly different view in that we should deal with it in situ.

I don’t think wiping out Europeans is a good idea when really we only need to deal with their consumption.

Edited by WILF
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

This thread was never intended to be about saving the world it was intended to be turned into its all he black mans fault bullshit

Certain members left this site for a while and the racist let’s blame every other colour threads ceased to exist which was a welcome change imo.

Again the world population needs to come down in every country across the board to give the planet a chance .

Not just in Africa ect.

I’m afraid you are seeing stuff that isn’t there mate.

Certainly not from me anyway.

As I said, it’s an interesting conversation and there are some interesting lads on here that won’t bother to contribute if they think this thread is just about that......I don’t want that.

• Like 1