Unsure how you will go but I did recently found out that in Australia when we were in lockdown it did fall under a necessity as the Jill could possibly die if not bread look into it check with the authorities or even with the RSPCA. Good luck let us know how you go. 

2 hours ago, Guss33 said:

Unsure how you will go but I did recently found out that in Australia when we were in lockdown it did fall under a necessity as the Jill could possibly die if not bread look into it check with the authorities or even with the RSPCA. Good luck let us know how you go. 

I doubt the authorities would care about a ferret breeding program when there is a killer virus around. They wouldn't even let people attend their mother's funeral. 

• Like 1

I have found if you own ferrets people think your strange. When you tell people you go ferreting over the years some of the reply’s have been why would you eat ferrets as they don’t understand ferrets chase rabbits. 

I stayed in Westport 4 years on the trot,wanted to move there permanently,but with kids it was not possible,I'm Hoping to return for a week away at some stage again...some amount of hares back then up there

3 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

That’s where my misses is from

Nice spot,I stayed on the lenane road,on the edge of Lough mother,only a mile from where they filmed THE FIELD movie