• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some on here smoke way too much weed. To me there’s a big difference between trusting the government (or the vast majority of the greedy self-serving pigs involved in politics), and believing

How the buildings came down shouldn't be a question or conspiracy, the 'planes hitting them caused it, simple as that. What should be questioned is what happened in the aftermath. I was sitt

I love a conspiracy theory  but I always try to look at them objectively.  The problem with rabbit holes is they give you tunnel vision ,you need to challenge everything no matter how much you wa

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Who knows, no records of flight 11 or 77 on the day, this is fact.

Not correct.or a fact.

Both flights were in contact with their relative Air Traffic Controllers until the highjackings.

The FAA were notified there was a problem and the flights were tracked until impact .

Cheers.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

And the rest as they say is history. So you think 4, 5 unarmed hijackers can overcome 100 plus passengers take over the plane and joyride in american airspace, c'mon not a chance.

Based on previous plane hijacks, none of the passengers would have suspected what would happen next, so yes, absolutely I think it’s what happened. 
Until 9/11 I think most people who found themselves in a hijack situation in mid-air, especially if they were told there was a bomb on-board, would be utterly compliant.

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

No.9 reason 9/11 hijack was fake “no autopsies on the hijackers”. That’s not even worthy of a comment.

Got as far as No.8 “5, 6 or 7” of the alleged hijackers are alive and well, and living in the middle East “they’ve even been interviewed by the BBC”. Where’s the proof that happened? 
Your man is a fcukin crackpot, and imho you’ve done yourself no favours at all posting shite like that on here to strengthen your argument. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SONOFSOIL said:

And the rest as they say is history. So you think 4, 5 unarmed hijackers can overcome 100 plus passengers take over the plane and joyride in american airspace, c'mon not a chance.

exactly what pesky said above....

it might not happen now....i think alot of chaps after seeing 9.11 might band together and fight it out on board....like theu believe happened to that other jet that crashed in the sticks

In the event of a highjacking or hostage situation I'd follow the universally accepted rules;

Keep your head down.

Avoid eye contact.

Say nothing.

Do everything you're told.

Most airlines have armed Air Marshals on board, and the last thing they want is some THL Rambo getting in the way ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lmao yep that's me right now in my living room haha ??.. 

I honestly didn't think they could do it either.. But no plane wreckage or parts were ever pulled from ground zero... Also NY is a very different world to what we live in.. There's a lot going on in the big bad world that folk will NEVER get their heads around. 

Used to read a lot of science type magazines (in the shop) back in the 90s. They were pretty much able to do it back then_ they were also working on something called the voice of god. Bouncing lasers off atmosphere to create a thunderous voice coming from the skies. (I reckon that's why Saddam's elite republican guard quit without a shot being fired)

1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

No.9 reason 9/11 hijack was fake “no autopsies on the hijackers”. That’s not even worthy of a comment.

Got as far as No.8 “5, 6 or 7” of the alleged hijackers are alive and well, and living in the middle East “they’ve even been interviewed by the BBC”. Where’s the proof that happened? 
Your man is a fcukin crackpot, and imho you’ve done yourself no favours at all posting shite like that on here to strengthen your argument. 

His passport miraculously survived though.