Chapati Makers?

Bit of a cunning play on words, really ;) I don't mean the electronic, 'Toasted Sandwich Maker' type things. I was, rather, hoping to attract those who make their own chipati's. Because I'd like to ask you about Presses.

I'm a complete chipati convert now. Maybe a bit of a borderline addict?! Fukking crazy about the things! :D Love making them. Only trouble is the rolling them bit. No matter how much flour I chuck about, they tend to roll round my rolling pin. PITA.

Now, I've discovered Presses exist! Chuck a ball of dough in. Lean on the handle. Job done! ..... Or is it? Anyone got one? Do they work?

Yes, Skidney. Recipe says ten minutes? I tend to extend that to about fifteen, to be sure.

Ant; I've been looking at all sorts (Obviously, Tortilla, Chipati, Testicle are all pretty interchangeable terms used) I can generally spot chinkie shit at a glance.

One that Really caught my eye is a bit fukking mental! But, oh so tempting; As long as they basically work?

Search ebay for " NEW WOODEN ROTI PURI DOUGH PAPAD CHAPATI TORTILLA CRUSHED TESTICLE MAKER PRESSING PRESS MACHINE "

And you'll come across This Bad Boy!

s-l1600.png.06393a84120215ffc13acc87742e6f58.png

Bit fukking brutal, at £150, delivered, even for a man of my wealth and taste! :icon_eek: I Do like it though. Maroon, cast ali (Stink of Chink) ones are to die for, on the eye. But, I'd rather die!