2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Don't mean to be pedantic but it was, he legally changed his name to Marvelous Marvin Hagler in the early 80's. ?

Of all the boxers to pick...?

• Haha 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always wondered about that.  Cheers mate, it's like a weight off my shoulders, I'll sleep better tonight. ? ?

It'd be a draw, because of fury's 'superp boxing skills, footwork and ring IQ', ......... against the best heavyweight of all time!!  .................. FFS what the f**k are people seeing that I don'

We will see who gets the W after the two fight,I say it will be tyson,Joshua has done well and made the best of what he's got in other fights yes,not saying he hasn't  That's the trouble with the

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Fury wouid of gave Ali all manner of problems .

He has it all in his locker imo very underrated by some.

What sort of problem's would he of given him though..

4 hours ago, Billy b said:

We will see who gets the W after the two fight,I say it will be tyson,Joshua has done well and made the best of what he's got in other fights yes,not saying he hasn't 

That's the trouble with these internet places it seems you can't weigh your opinion in favour of somebody without being called a "groupie" or something? Was pretty fair about Joshua in my post i thought,and for what it's worth I'm a boxing man who thinks it's great the biggest fight in world boxing will be between two of our boys?‍♂️

Only jesting mate lol ?.  I call practically all fury fans 'groupies' lol. 

And for what it's worth, I don't think you were being fair about joshua, but you were certainly favouring fury. Like I said, you could turn your analogy about their boxing styles on it's head.

Like you say, it's just opinion ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Wether he would or would not is personal choice like the vax should be oh fearful one ?

Is fury the best boxer since ali..

And you replied..wether he would or would not...

What does that even mean ?

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He’d of smothered him King ‘ he wouldn’t of allowed him to crack open the vents ?

Fury doesn't smother anyone from what I've seen of him max..he stays at distance using his long jab..

Ali let foreman smother him and unleash everything foreman had.. apparently he has a hell of a lot of power to the point he was even damaging punch bags that had to be replaced..

2 hours ago, king said:

Is fury the best boxer since ali..

And you replied..wether he would or would not...

What does that even mean ?

It'd be a draw, because of fury's 'superp boxing skills, footwork and ring IQ', ......... against the best heavyweight of all time!!  .................. FFS what the f**k are people seeing that I don't, when they watch fury boxing?!  ? ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1