WWW.DAILYSTAR.CO.UK

Tyson Fury is one of the biggest names in boxing and has signed a contract to fight Anthony...

Turns out tyson is just his middle name; him and his father have told countless times how he's named after Mike tyson but never said its only his middle name ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always wondered about that.  Cheers mate, it's like a weight off my shoulders, I'll sleep better tonight. ? ?

It'd be a draw, because of fury's 'superp boxing skills, footwork and ring IQ', ......... against the best heavyweight of all time!!  .................. FFS what the f**k are people seeing that I don'

We will see who gets the W after the two fight,I say it will be tyson,Joshua has done well and made the best of what he's got in other fights yes,not saying he hasn't  That's the trouble with the

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

WWW.DAILYSTAR.CO.UK

Tyson Fury is one of the biggest names in boxing and has signed a contract to fight Anthony...

Turns out tyson is just his middle name; him and his father have told countless times how he's named after Mike tyson but never said its only his middle name ?

I always wondered about that.  Cheers mate, it's like a weight off my shoulders, I'll sleep better tonight. ? ?

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Honestly if shit like that makes you feel all warm and cosy as if you’ve achieved something your lacking something upstairs as well as downstairs pee Wee.

He could be called Leslie Doris Fury and he’s still smashing AJ ?

Don't be so f***ing wet, best chance he's got is if he can have another non contact like he did with klitch

One thing I don't understand is with Tysons style he gets plenty of stick,but on the other hand when Joshua beat Ruiz in the rematch "he done his job","done what he had to do" ?‍♂️to me he just jabbed and played a very safe game,,but personally after that shock loss I'd have thought he would have had a bit more about him and went for the stoppage,but at the end of the day a win is a win and he won?

But Tyson would get stick for the same showing - personally,although the outcome of one fight doesn't mean to say it gives an insight into what might happen in another,I think if Tyson comes out for AJ how he did vs wilder second time out he will give Joshua all sorts of problems,at the end of the day wilder is a huge puncher who very nearly put Tyson out of it,but just couldn't,Joshua is more of an accumulative puncher and in my opinion will have a hard time of it getting in on Tyson,others may see it differently but I think Tyson is the much more naturally gifted boxer,whereas Joshua is more a genetically gifted lad who was taught how to put his hands up without that natural ability 

We all have our opinions but I am very confident when the 2 meet Tyson will beat Joshua,?,not counting Joshua out as anything can happen in heavyweight boxing but can't see anything but a Tyson win 

Edited by Billy b
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

WWW.DAILYSTAR.CO.UK

That the best you got Jc atleast he’s not a nigger 

• Haha 1