What Chrono?

You can get these off 'BANGOOD.COM' delivered for less than £40. There are other videos on Youtube of this.

WWW.BANGGOOD.COM

Buy the best and latest e9800 x airsoft bb shooting speed tester high precision shooting on banggood.com...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gaoler said:

Cheers everyone...

Looking at the Combro, has anyone shot the device by accident?, does it line up easy enough?

You might struggle to get a Combro at the moment  - I think they've ceased production for a while.

You can buy an alignment tool to help set it up.

...... I always look down it and line it up by eye - I've never shot one yet ?

2 hours ago, Gaoler said:

Cheers everyone...

Looking at the Combro, has anyone shot the device by accident?, does it line up easy enough?

Yep when I had a king sized hangover!

moral of the story they work fine but remember to re centre when swapping between different guns?

A6523E0F-985C-45F4-AFAE-7D14D548733D.jpeg.c6210ce10f814651bc3eb8e08006d646.jpeg

Combro or Crony 

Not an FX Radar. 

I have a radar. 

It is accurate I've compared it weighed pellets different Rifles against Combro and Crony.. 

But it reports no reading at all on lightweight green ammo going at speed. My hunters are all dialled for 11.5 to 11.8 and checked constantly for obvious reasons, I love my hobby!.. 

I also mess about with springers so can't not have a Chronograph. 

The FX software is junk on Android the back key doesn't browse pages or takes you out of the app. I'm a computer engineer and former software tester. So I'm qualified at this at least... And the software is junk, it is also WAY price heavy, hit it is FX right? 

They took the tripod off the Mk2 as the only change practically meaning unless you shoot PCP which I don't, you've gotta shoot over it or near or, I have checked shooting through a friends chrony and got a reading exactly the same as the FX twenty cm to the side of the shot  which is good for the FX.... I guess.. But then I've tried some less than six grain green ammo and the FX can't ready it... 

• 3 months later...

The company has grown in size and scope while maintaining strict business integrity. Their core values of dedication, excellence, creativity and commitment to customer satisfaction remain unchanged https://mlsdev.com/services/web-development. Each programmer is expected to be an expert in every area of web development and provides each employee with excellent professional training. In addition to the regular job tasks each member of the app development team is responsible for. These include task completion and documentation responsibilities as assigned by the business owner or CEO.

Edited by morgancol