Missus needs a motor, summat half decent an she can use for work but also I can use if my motor in garage or summat? 

got around 4/5k but ideally don’t wanna spend it all, she is my missus not my gf after all 😂

any you folk selling anything or saw anything that takes your fancy, prob end up with a diesel estate or similar, been looking at the yeti for her so far 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My xt4 is  full time AWD..good set of tyres and go most places,cheap to fix,if they was 2" higher nothing stop them,I can't kill my one,gonna change the water pump next few weeks for piece of mind..on

Here you are Don..

Looks like Ex ambulance/local authority so high miles.. with regular services...for that money,if it went bang I wouldn't be bothered,plenty around for spares if your in the know...only a mug goes to

Posted Images

7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Missus needs a motor, summat half decent an she can use for work but also I can use if my motor in garage or summat? 

got around 4/5k but ideally don’t wanna spend it all, she is my missus not my gf after all 😂

any you folk selling anything or saw anything that takes your fancy, prob end up with a diesel estate or similar, been looking at the yeti for her so far 

Be lucky to get a decent Yeti for that tbh, few decent Fabia's about though?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Be lucky to get a decent Yeti for that tbh, few decent Fabia's about though?

Cheers, D.

Got me eye On a yeti local. Far from new but will do for her is woman sells in ends she don’t wanna part with it 😂

internet is full a chancers tho 😁

• Like 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

I like that bit fcuk going to waves to buy a motor, the boot be full a straw an sheep shit 😁

That ones only done 69,000miles ...PD engine as well....I'm gonna have a look at it one day this week😎 although one with 4wd would be more practical.....😁

• Like 1

Do you guys watch the online auctions? Edison’s send me at least 5 per week and generally speaking there a number of ex directors cars at the right money . Also Police auctions have been good. I guess I’m preaching to the converted but you never know. Jok

18 minutes ago, jok said:

Do you guys watch the online auctions? Edison’s send me at least 5 per week and generally speaking there a number of ex directors cars at the right money . Also Police auctions have been good. I guess I’m preaching to the converted but you never know. Jok

What a web site somewhere ?

24 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Here you are Don..Screenshot_20210323-223031.png.da4cf20448e16eafe9aedfdbc57d6bfa.png

Excellent motors, I bought my Mrs one last year and it’s unreal bloody thing does 50mpg, and drives lovely, felt rock solid in the snow as well.

That one sounds a bit cheap tho, I would be looking a bit harder at that to see what the problems are, good ones ain’t cheap.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Excellent motors, I bought my Mrs one last year and it’s unreal bloody thing does 50mpg, and drives lovely, felt rock solid in the snow as well.

That one sounds a bit cheap tho, I would be looking a bit harder at that to see what the problems are, good ones ain’t cheap.

Yours the scout 4x4? Would make sense to have one like that so she could nip across fields if she needs me 😂

13 hours ago, Rabid said:

Looks like Ex ambulance/local authority so high miles.. with regular services...for that money,if it went bang I wouldn't be bothered,plenty around for spares if your in the know...only a mug goes to the main dealer 😉👍

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Looks like Ex ambulance/local authority so high miles.. with regular services...for that money,if it went bang I wouldn't be bothered,plenty around for spares if your in the know...only a mug goes to the main dealer 😉👍

Obviously 5 grand ain’t getting a new motor, I know that an missus knows that, she been looking at a few last night an today, I busy today an tomorrow so hopefully go see summat for her Friday, she keeps swaying between an a3,  golf estate or a yeti tbh 😂 talk about can’t make her mind up 😂

• Like 1
Just now, forest of dean redneck said:

Didn’t you just get a swanky Audi Other day ? or was that someone else on here ?

Not swanky 😂 it’s as old as us nearly but yeah I like the motor, an it’s me that uses it mostly for work an moles an stuff, she needs her own little run about, was gonna go next week an sort one when I had time off but it’s needed ASAP tbh an I wanna stick mine in for service an few bits an bats of it needs it so don’t wanna be stuck without 

• Like 1