Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

People who hold their phones out in front of them on loudspeaker or just put the bottom thin end of the phone to their ear with the top of the phone pointing away from them but still have it on loudspeaker . 
The 4 people who live directly down the street from me who for some reason would rather park outside my house rather than their own even when there’s nothing in front of their own houses . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

People who seem bloody brain dead in the supermarket that just wander about half asleep. The ones that block off a whole section by having a trolly at arms length while viewing something.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
spelling as always lol
  • Like 6

The new British Army recruitment advert on TV. A soldier taking a baby from a flood stricken car. Not discounting the great work that our armed forces do across the globe in humanitarian aid but more so, who are they trying to recruit? A young man with a hankering for action and adventure, getting fit and learning to fight and going to war in the service of King and country, or a gentle delicate soul wanting to save a child? Maybe better off in social services than the British Army. Not that the social services always do a great job of saving "the babies".

• Haha 1

Miserable moaning middle aged tw*ts that have their photos taken 'looking' concerned for a local newspaper .

Fckin get concerned about real issues facing the country you cnuts! Daft fckers have probably had 5 jabs, amazed they aren't wearing masks in the photo 

Screenshot_20230105-085221.png

• Haha 7