Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I would do you’re head in mate lol

It does buddy sets the dogs of and it's always something she ordered from Amazon if it's a delivery or it's kevs  lad next door visting banging on his horn for them to come out it proper fecking gripes me pisses me right off thinking about it 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 1

Tractor drivers with blinding headlights , safety people who have no clue of the reality of safety, lazy fecking x box gen with vegan morals imposed upon their kids even though they never had it....most people 

• Thanks 1

Good quality Indian restaurants that started doing deliveries in order to survive during "lock down" and realised that they were missing a trick so continued after restrictions but pick and choose when they offer the service dependant on how busy they are. Missing the trick again. Famine and feast bonny lads, famine and feast.

Just now, eastcoast said:

Good quality Indian restaurants that started doing deliveries in order to survive during "lock down" and realised that they were missing a trick so continued after restrictions but pick and choose when they offer the service dependant on how busy they are. Missing the trick again. Famine and feast bonny lads, famine and feast.

Always Chinese 

On 02/12/2022 at 13:14, socks said:

People that stop on a roundabout to check it’s clear which it was but by the time they stop and look a dozen fukcing cars are coming. 

People that slam their brakes on and stop at junctions or roundabouts as cars approaching but then decide to suddenly dart off leaving you sat there facing a long procession of traffic! 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...