Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

Fat, sweaty cnuts on the metro leg spreading into my space…. And that’s just the women! I’m f***ing sat next to one right now while typing this. Ugly, fat cnut is proper winding me up, keeps leaning here elephant leg against mine ?

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Fat, sweaty cnuts on the metro leg spreading into my space…. And that’s just the women! I’m f***ing sat next to one right now while typing this. Ugly, fat cnut is proper winding me up, keeps leaning here elephant leg against mine ?

f**k off you've already asked her out....and she said no...

• Haha 2

Another driving one ive never quite understood,why do some lorry drivers flash you once you've already overtaken them.....i get it when they do it with other lorries but whats to be gained doing it to a car thats going much faster than the lorry is going.....weird.

6 hours ago, socks said:

People that stop on a roundabout to check it’s clear which it was but by the time they stop and look a dozen fukcing cars are coming. 

They are the same people who slow to less than walking pace when turning off anywhere and also anchor on every time a car passes on the other side of the road when it’s dark 

• Like 4

Rudeness in shops from assistants , stood airing for then to finish chit chat with a colleague , being polite and getting monosyllabic responses back with no courtesy .

dulls me in , recently started taking great Karen style pleasure of asking for my money back now when it happens . Especially in coffee places when waiting , in Kent stood for ten mins to get served , ordered politely and waited 15 to have it made as I watched internet food orders being processed and a discussion about the previous shifts shenanigans 

• Like 2