Pet hates.

17 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

People who come to an almost halt when turning a corner, wish I had a old jeep just to career into the back of them and shit whip the feck out of em 

i do that turning on to our lane....just to slow the mad c**ts down who think its fine to fly through our village

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

On 18/11/2022 at 18:37, foxdropper said:

Do you mean to tell me your not cutting about in designer shit ,get away .

Old blokes using stupid phrases likeCutting about????f**k me it was bad enough when The Essex boy turned smallholder was trying to sound hip saying that 3years ago but saying it now???You must be a proper bumpkin to be coming out with that shit in 2022.

• Haha 4
34 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Old blokes using stupid phrases likeCutting about????f**k me it was bad enough when The Essex boy turned smallholder was trying to sound hip saying that 3years ago but saying it now???You must be a proper bumpkin to be coming out with that shit in 2022.

Ooooh how very posh....and theres me thinking Kents gone down the toilet since the boat people turned up.

44 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I am mate and proud .No airs nor f****n graces here me old fruit .

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

I’m currently cutting about Ireland and hip as f**k ???

2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

What makes you think I was talking about you??

I don’t know, maybe because I’m from Essex, now have a small holding and use the phrase “cutting about” ?……I’ll be all disappointed now if it’s not about me mate ! Lol 

Still hip mind you !

2 hours ago, WILF said:

I don’t know, maybe because I’m from Essex, now have a small holding and use the phrase “cutting about” ?……I’ll be all disappointed now if it’s not about me mate ! Lol 

Still hip mind you !

Crikey that does sound like you mate now you mention it ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

People who you bend over backwards to help lend them money take their kids out even donate to their kids just giving page and you ask for a small favour in return and they get all weird about it  

In fairness, “can I ride your Mrs” would make anyone think twice ! Lol 

• Haha 1