Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Jackets are really warm they've got an Indian blanket lining 

If you ever get the chance get some Eddie Bauer winter trousers,I got some for £20 in a sale,also lined with the same material as cathartic,warm as toast even down to -30

• Thanks 2
10 hours ago, mackem said:

Their head office is in Sunderland,everyone in hylton Castle and Southwick used to wear the latest clobber, I had a few jackets sent down, some Berghaus employees used to make a few quid out the back door. 

The Hylton Castle Arms, now that evokes a few memories. Geordies were not welcome but many of the patrons were dog men (all types of sporting dog) so it kind of cancelled things out. 

• Like 1

Just a quick one.

Poeple.. especially Yanks on podcasts... using the word "Nuance".

Please stop it right the fcuk right now.. you don't sound clever... and nobody knows what the fcuk it means anyway!!

I just Googled it... and i still don't know what the fcuk it actually means!!!

Thank you.

Good night.

Edited by Bush Rummager
On 18/11/2022 at 10:30, mackem said:

Arcteryx is Canadian mate, ideal for the cold, yup North face is another decent make for jackets ?

ARCTERYX.COM

Arc'teryx is a high performance outdoor equipment company known for leading innovations...

Flash c**t ???

• Haha 1
On 18/11/2022 at 10:22, lurcherman 887 said:

Good make that, mountain climbing stuff isnt it ?

north face is another decent one for winter jackets. 

North face have totally changed imho , they used to be a bit working mens prices , my nuptse down jacket was 165 quid in 2009 , it’s replacement retails in Cotswolds at 280 ish , the higher end stuff retails in dept stores while the more causal stuff Is in j d , can’t justify the need for one really now 

• Like 1