Pet hates.

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Nooooo !....please tell me you didnt just say " dont even go there " ?

Aint been knocking about with my sister have you ffs !

Hes a nightmare for it mate... tries to be all trendy with the new buzz words/phrases... don't really suit him with his look of camo gear and crocs though...

• Haha 5

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Another one that really grates on me.....why are black people totally incapable of pronouncing the word " ASK ".....why do they always say " AKS "......the S comes before the K you thick c**ts !

I remember that from where I grew up - even some of the white lads dumbed down their speech to copy it....... absolute knob heads.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I remember that from where I grew up - even some of the white lads dumbed down their speech to copy it....... absolute knob heads.

Thats just it though its not even a street thing........you hear reasonably well educated blacks saying it like they either dont know or physically cant say the word.....its an odd one to me.

7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Another one that really grates on me.....why are black people totally incapable of pronouncing the word " ASK ".....why do they always say " AKS "......the S comes before the K you thick c**ts !

Over here the indigenous wouldn't know what ASK means, they just steal your shit.

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats just it though its not even a street thing........you hear reasonably well educated blacks saying it like they either dont know or physically cant say the word.....its an odd one to me.

I'm sure I heard them pronounce it that way over in America from one or two programs I've seen