Pet hates.

9 minutes ago, fireman said:

Reversing beepers, the sound they make makes me either laugh or cringe ..  :laugh:..

Calls me out then backs down. I’ll not speak to the spineless c**t anymore. 

I recall somebody saying he called the police on lads lamping his permission 

Edited by keepdiggin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If that’s aimed at me Stevo ,take a minute to think on this .This lad has called me out for supposedly grassing on lads for lamping my ground but he hasn’t any proof ,thinks it’s childishly funny to do so .I call him out for being a slimy shit stirring bitch and he gets offended ?to the point I’m supposed to wander around some council estate looking for a slimy bitch to fight .He’s welcome to come look for me ,I’m not hard to find ,my names on the vans and above the office .

I doubt he will mention it again though as he’s learnt a lesson .

Where can I find you van logo or office logo you idiot ?

3 hours ago, fireman said:

My remark wasn't aimed at anyone nor was it meant to offend lads and sorry if it did :icon_redface:, just a attempt at humour to try to make light of where it was going...:victory:...

Fukc them offence is taken not given ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Aldi opening on sunday at 9.30 and you cant check out until 10 and me forgetting 

Idiots with loud exhausts popping banging and farting blasting up dual carrageway and send my old dog into orbit. Crush the lot of them 

Edited by terryd