Pet hates.

To be fair I love the gangs of Lycra clad bikers because when you pass them close there is always one who gives you the middle finger. My brakelights and then me jumping out the motor for a nice quiet word really is quite amusing. The fckrs can’t then work out who is the leader of the pack. Fck em all. Jok.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

Harnesses on lurchers, greyhounds and whippets is starting to annoy me the more I see it . It’s getting more and more common round here to the point where it’s more common to see an harness than one with a normal collar . 

• Like 3
On 01/11/2022 at 20:04, eastcoast said:

LED head lamps. Specifically when worn by f*ckwit dog owners. I have seen the rise of fu*kwit dog owners over the last decade or so and have came to accept it. My fault for still living in a place where fuckwit dog owners now inhabit. It did not used to be too bad on the dark mornings and evenings as they were scared to go out in the dark. Until the f*ckwit dog owners got themselves kitted out with LED head torches.

I got myself a handheld LED torch last year. Not that it ever gets dark enough to need one, light pollution, moon etc., but as self defence. When I spot another way off the 1st thing I do is to briefly switch mine on to illuminate my dog. The reason to make them aware that if they themselves have a dog that they would not have off the lead in daylight, get it on the lead. Next thing is to find their dog in the lamp, what breed, how big, what potential threat etc.

The usual outcome is the f*ckwit dog owner just carries on with their powerful LED head lamp on full blast directed straight at me.

More often than not it is just someone with a Labrdoodle or French Bulldog type, so no real harm done. Apart from to my eyes, that's when I use my own LED to blind them. Aye, it f***ing hurts doesn't it?

the fashion round here lately is those stupid flashing lights on dog collars normally red or pink and that's beside them using lights like you say to look at there dog 

• Like 1
On 02/11/2022 at 19:36, neil r said:

Harnesses on lurchers, greyhounds and whippets is starting to annoy me the more I see it . It’s getting more and more common round here to the point where it’s more common to see an harness than one with a normal collar . 

Same here Neil I see regular it gripes me harnesses and extendable leads one bloke as a ftch bred spaniel pup on a extendable lead when I asked why he didn't let her run he said I wouldn't catch her if she won't come back ? 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, FairLaw said:

That used to piss me off with my collie/greyhound, it always did it exactly when you didn't want it to, like when taking a picture. ?

Screenshot_2022-05-13-15-39-01-78_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6~2.jpg

Winds me up more than it should do really ?,  he will shake his head to straighten them back out sometimes 

3 hours ago, FairLaw said:

Whatever that is Francie, I never got him for fox, had bull crosses for that job, have you had a lurcher mate? 

Some will take fox but there's much better crosses for the job, still, he left bull crosses for dead on edible game, fast dog he was.

Dogs so f***ing fat I’m surprised it could catch a cold never mind “edible game”……what was it catching? Beef burgers ? Lol 

• Haha 4