Pet hates.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

I actually pointed out to my mate that David Copeland bombed the pub.You know those ladybird parody books, Ladybird make a methlab etc, my mate saw one Ladybird Let's make a bomb, he posted it and went to bed, early hours of the morning his door went in anti-terrorist cops, released without charge but they kept his laptop and phone for 3 months. 

*edit, I should have said he posted it on his Facebook, he said the cops thought they had hit the jackpot when they saw mein kampf on his bedside table. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, mackem said:

OTT gays ? ate in Soho the other day, tried to get a pic of this bloke as he went past the Admiral Duncan but failed miserable, but he had an incredible Village People moustache ?

IMG_20220921_214249.jpg

That's the multicultural metropolitan shit hole for you - Sodom and Gomorrah must be embraced and, not wanting to sit next to those c**ts is a hate crime.

Sorry mate but, it's no where that I'll miss.

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

*edit, I should have said he posted it on his Facebook, he said the cops thought they had hit the jackpot when they saw mein kampf on his bedside table. 

Special Branch was raiding lads right upto the late 90s mate, they took loads of a pal of mines collection of 2nd world war German memorabilia for themselves.

They was going through his gaff and saying “Can we have this?….look good in my office” and laughing and he was “Take what you like, just hurry up and f**k off” lol ? 

• 3 weeks later...

I recently got my youngest on a push bike, all was well he loves it tonight missus has sold his slightly too small expensive bike and bought a larger version in fecking pink , so now I've been breaking down the most complex kids bike or any bike I've ever seen in preparation for a respray, left with a chain going through frame and pedal arms pressed onto a shaft that I can't remove even with bearing pullers , I've no idea what goes through women's heads .....just letting off some steam.... apparently I'm making a big deal of it she was gonna buy some can of paint spray...

Edited by Borr
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Borr said:

I recently got my youngest on a push bike, all was well he loves it tonight missus has sold his slightly too small expensive bike and bought a larger version in fecking pink , so now I've been breaking down the most complex kids bike or any bike I've ever seen in preparation for a respray, left with a chain going through frame and pedal arms pressed onto a shaft that I can't remove even with bearing pullers , I've no idea what goes through women's heads .....just letting off some steam.... apparently I'm making a big deal of it she was gonna buy some can of paint spray...

Just don’t ….

we have two kids but more bikes than Halfords . I’ve had the same two bikes since 2009 , a felt garmin and a cannondale  slice . She’s had at least twenty , each one a must have from face book , for the kids we have scooters , skateboards , plastic motorbikes , roller blades , trikes , monkey bikes ( to be fair that was amazing it was f***ing rapid ) falling out of our ears .

I’ve spent 18 months of chaos on balance bikes , bmxs , ragging the boy round parks and cycle tracks . 

can’t complain though mate , you have to love a kid with their bike . 

my eldest calls her bikes names , currently she’s dubbed hers Jodie . Last week she opened the garage and her new at Xmas mountain bike was stood there . 

“there she is “ she said fully deadpan “ old jo” 

cheeky cow , she’s had it ten months. 

B26F0A01-2634-4D08-903A-B1723AC10738.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
46 minutes ago, Borr said:

Get a chain link breaker or whatever they are called and crank removal tool cheap enough from Halfords ?

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just don’t ….

we have two kids but more bikes than Halfords . I’ve had the same two bikes since 2009 , a felt garmin and a cannondale  slice . She’s had at least twenty , each one a must have from face book , for the kids we have scooters , skateboards , plastic motorbikes , roller blades , trikes , monkey bikes ( to be fair that was amazing it was f***ing rapid ) falling out of our ears .

I’ve spent 18 months of chaos on balance bikes , bmxs , ragging the boy round parks and cycle tracks . 

can’t complain though mate , you have to love a kid with their bike . 

my eldest calls her bikes names , currently she’s dubbed hers Jodie . Last week she opened the garage and her new at Xmas mountain bike was stood there . 

“there she is “ she said fully deadpan “ old jo” 

cheeky cow , she’s had it ten months. 

B26F0A01-2634-4D08-903A-B1723AC10738.jpeg

Yep I feel you, eldest been bouncing about on balance bike forever was a duck to water on push bike got youngest recently peddling and now wifey has fecked it , I'm torn between a bad camo paint job or going out and spunking loads on a new bike but probably the former my initial decision was a proper paint job but without cutting chain and having pedal arms professionally removed I'll probably rough the pink paint up and spend £30 on aerosols for camo, pissed off I didn't get asked tbh , sake I'm to bed . 

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Borr said:

Yep I feel you, eldest been bouncing about on balance bike forever was a duck to water on push bike got youngest recently peddling and now wifey has fecked it , I'm torn between a bad camo paint job or going out and spunking loads on a new bike but probably the former my initial decision was a proper paint job but without cutting chain and having pedal arms professionally removed I'll probably rough the pink paint up and spend £30 on aerosols for camo, pissed off I didn't get asked tbh , sake I'm to bed . 

Put a net over it and spray it ……looks the nuts 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

LED head lamps. Specifically when worn by f*ckwit dog owners. I have seen the rise of fu*kwit dog owners over the last decade or so and have came to accept it. My fault for still living in a place where fuckwit dog owners now inhabit. It did not used to be too bad on the dark mornings and evenings as they were scared to go out in the dark. Until the f*ckwit dog owners got themselves kitted out with LED head torches.

I got myself a handheld LED torch last year. Not that it ever gets dark enough to need one, light pollution, moon etc., but as self defence. When I spot another way off the 1st thing I do is to briefly switch mine on to illuminate my dog. The reason to make them aware that if they themselves have a dog that they would not have off the lead in daylight, get it on the lead. Next thing is to find their dog in the lamp, what breed, how big, what potential threat etc.

The usual outcome is the f*ckwit dog owner just carries on with their powerful LED head lamp on full blast directed straight at me.

More often than not it is just someone with a Labrdoodle or French Bulldog type, so no real harm done. Apart from to my eyes, that's when I use my own LED to blind them. Aye, it f***ing hurts doesn't it?

Edited by eastcoast
censored bad language
  • Haha 6

Driving back from fishing tonight, first time in the dark since last winter, reminded me that dipping headlights seems to be optional in France. At best they will dip their lights just as they pass you. A bit like when they put their indicators on after commencing the turn. If you come across a vehicle on the opposite side of a cross roads, just because they aren't indicating doesn't mean that they are going straight across. Just as you set off they will also set off, indicate and cut across you. Same with roundabouts. They will keep their offside indicator on until they have just about left the roundabout, then give a couple of flashes to confirm that they actually meant to turn off. But their best trick is to totally ignore the give way arrows on contraflows then give you a friendly wave for letting them through after you have had to slam the feckin brakes on to avoid colliding with them. 

You don't find many rissholes and aggressive speeding drivers but by God are they bl00dy useless at the basics.

The council ? A popular lay by on the carriageway the bins all ways over flowing. So what do they do. They take the bin away now people just lob there rubbish in the hedge and farmers gate. Well done einstein. Beggars belief 

34 minutes ago, terryd said:

The council ? A popular lay by on the carriageway the bins all ways over flowing. So what do they do. They take the bin away now people just lob there rubbish in the hedge and farmers gate. Well done einstein. Beggars belief 

That's cutbacks for you 

Unless they're too busy freelancing