Pet hates.

On 23/03/2021 at 04:27, gnasher16 said:

Im bored out my skull so allow me.....

Mid life crisis gimp drivers who see a pretty lady at a zebra crossing and screech to a halt to let her cross as its the only way a pretty lady is likely to look at him.

Over politeness of any kind on the road.

Cyclists in general.

Absolute minge types on internet forums that act all " i dont take no shit " on their keyboard but hide in the real world.

Footballers who walk onto the pitch pointing their fingers in the air praying.....say your prayers in the dressing you prick we dont care.

Referees who think they are the focal point of the game.

New found lockdown fitness champs.

Blacks who say " aks " instead of " ask ".

People who keep ridiculously over conditioned dogs for the sole purpose of taking photographs of it.

Female power walkers who swing their arms around like a demented orangutan while walking at 1.8 mph.

Sad fuckers with extreme opinions using internet forums as their social life because no c**t takes any notice of them anywhere else.

Pretty friends of your wife who give you them " aunty " type kisses with their cheek.

Blokes who start a conversation with " do you know such and such "

Idiots who cling onto them E cig things like its keeping them alive.

Women who look at you like its your fault they are ugly.

Birds who think shaking a nasty fat jelly arse around is even remotely sexy.

Thats just off the top of my canister i better not too much thought into it.

And don't forget Brentford ?

• Sad 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

People who make condescending posts! (That means talking down to ye, as if ye might not grasp what they're on about)

Have you eaten all those fuuckin chickpeas yet? ??

• Haha 1

Soaked Peas is the new groove, mate! Got maybe four lots of chickers in the freezer. But, as of today? About four Gallons of soakers! :D

Fukking ridiculously large portions too. I've come to the conclusion I just can't have to many peas with my meat.

I also have feelers out for a sprig of mint. Can't buy Spearmint in any meaningful way. So, fukk it; I'll Grow the shit! Breaks my heart, doing all these peas with no mint in them. What's a man to do? :(

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Soaked Peas is the new groove, mate! Got maybe four lots of chickers in the freezer. But, as of today? About four Gallons of soakers! :D

Fukking ridiculously large portions too. I've come to the conclusion I just can't have to many peas with my meat.

I also have feelers out for a sprig of mint. Can't buy Spearmint in any meaningful way. So, fukk it; I'll Grow the shit! Breaks my heart, doing all these peas with no mint in them. What's a man to do? :(

Get seeds off Amazon , or any good garden centre near you to get a plant from? Mint is very invasive will spread and grow like crazy in the ground

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Only grow mint in a large pot mate or you’ll end up with it growing up through everywhere. Best is a large pot on a yard or decking ;)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Chid said:

Mint is very invasive will spread and grow like crazy in the ground

2 hours ago, mushroom said:

Only grow mint in a large pot mate

Lads, Pul Eeease! :laugh:  I'm Not going to talk of time before either of ye were born. But, the clue was in the fact I'm looking for a bit of live plant. I'm plenty in tune with mint, thanks. I even have a container here, ready to, well, contain the shit in! ;)

Appreciate the well intended heads ups. Only, while curry spices are new to me; Herbs ~ way beyond dope ~ I know my way around :good:

15 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Infact a lot of motorway drivers are knobs - those c**ts that box me in behind a lorry when they won't move over, the arseholes in a BMW i3 with super bright feckin bat signal headlights, the daft bint that got on the M4 at 4am one day last week and pulled straight out into the middle lane at less than 70mph despite there being no other traffic, the twats that speed up when you go to overtake, the knobs that drive up my arse while I'm overtaking 2 lorries.

Some days I'd love a 30mm Warthog A10 cannon on the bonnet - I'd recycle their cars and turn them into mincemeat with a short burst.

Using cruise control makes you realize how many of these cnts are on the road. The other ones who piss me off are those joining the motorway who make no effort to alter their speed to get on and expect you to move over into traffic.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

The boring coverage of beckhams wedding.ffs who is this little maggot anyway??????

? fella I’m sick of seeing coverage of it. The kids a no one that’s done nothing living off his dads fame as a footballer. like we’re supposed to give a shit that he’s married some snot nose billionaires daughter that no one knows or gives a shit about or that Victoria beckham was wearing a 2million pound necklace to the the wedding. 

• Like 1

I always admired beckham as the Sports star who done well for himself by maximising his talent with hard work ,dedication and business nous . I don’t think he’s as thick as he’s made out to be . 

however what I don’t like about him is trivial in that whenever he’s in the daily mail etc it’s always her family with them . You never see them with his lot , ever , sure his old man is a plumber still or has a firm , I’ve passed his van in the a 12 once , but I always see pics at his family events and it’s always him , on his own , no kids there or owt, 

there’s a sadness or divide there that makes him normal in my eyes . Imagine your grandson having a multi million pound wedding with literal a list stars there. You’d just look at your boy and think either , 

you’ve done well son , or youve forgotten who you are pal .

You genuinely never see his family ever living that life with him . I just couldn’t ever do that . 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I always admired beckham as the Sports star who done well for himself by maximising his talent with hard work ,dedication and business nous . I don’t think he’s as thick as he’s made out to be . 

however what I don’t like about him is trivial in that whenever he’s in the daily mail etc it’s always her family with them . You never see them with his lot , ever , sure his old man is a plumber still or has a firm , I’ve passed his van in the a 12 once , but I always see pics at his family events and it’s always him , on his own , no kids there or owt, 

there’s a sadness or divide there that makes him normal in my eyes . Imagine your grandson having a multi million pound wedding with literal a list stars there. You’d just look at your boy and think either , 

you’ve done well son , or youve forgotten who you are pal .

You genuinely never see his family ever living that life with him . I just couldn’t ever do that . 

They're a nice close family mate genuinely down to earth " normal " people who just dont want any razzmatazz around them....when the mum and dad split there was no big dust up over dough his mum still lives in the same terraced house the kids grew up in,his sisters are the same just normal nice people who find Davids fame and fortune a bit of a pain in the arse in many ways.

• Like 4