Pet hates.

7 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

When your at a restaurant and the chef comes out in full view smoking a fag, grease and shit all down him gobbing  on the floor. Why the fuk the owners let them I never understand.then they wonder why sales are down.

Feck me were do you go for a meal the ok corral, ?

• Haha 4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

When necky little no mark pricks outbid you in eBay items you actually want to own in the the last 5 secs 

no bid all week , no f***ing watching , nothing then pow , might as well have chored it from my shed , seething , hope they roll their ankles in them . 

When you go for a brew from a mobile caterers and they take as long to make it as as it does to paint the cistine chapel .  Just put two sugars in a cup and put it under the Burco .

when you go to shops and they act like they are doing you favour by letting you buy something there.trust me ,I’m doing YOU a favour as if I say the word , my kids will reenact a wwf ladder match whilst fighting over slush puppies all over your overpriced furniture without a second thought and walk out as if that’s completely normal. 

fringe corner dwellers who look at you as if your about to mug them when your stood behind them at the cash machine as they get out thirty quid to go to some trendy up market gastro pub brasserie in Richmond but act like they are walking through the bronx at midnight . 

people who walk about as couples dressed like those duos in the old Barbour catalogues or stand up displays In cotswolds. Matching rab jackets, 2 season approach boots , arcteryx caps on  , some sort of poodle cross with them dressed like they are strolling through the Cairngorms rather than a retail park in Darlington . I hope someone hash tags their murder on Instagram you superficial c**ts . 

middle aged Karen’s asking at greggs how long each individual steak bake has been in display case for as she “likes them fresh”. as their husbands eyes slowly glaze over , you know it’s a regular occurrence and inside he’s slowly wishing away her death so he can get himself a Russian mail order bride. He also likes them fresh . 

• Haha 11

Road rage mime actors. Arsholes everyone. Had one getting very animated last week. Happened to see him minutes later in garden centre coffee queue. Just said to him pleasantly, "thought your wife was in labour, or you'd just heard your house was on fire the way you were carrying on". He got very flustered and went and sat down leaving his wife in the queue. Felt sorry for her, married to a plastic dick like that.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2

f***ing transporter van owners. 

it’s the in thing at the moment for every prat with 500 quid in the back burner to be “investing in van life as a project “ seeing these divis who you know can’t change a plug in reality going round spouting off about “the top end build they have completed in the back, added at least 5k to the all up value “ knowing that it will resemble the bunk beds from step brothers f***ing kills me. f***ing automotive electrical engineers everywhere it seems . 

and where do they go ? I know a few geezers who put the miles in to Cairngorms , snowdonia etc , and do a few bits but the vast majority are pulling up ten mins from home and walking the cocker poo round the local wood . #vanlife . 

literally drive off a cliff in your shit blacked out lowered money pit held together with fat Willes surf shack stickers and compass stencils , bubbled in the middle as your such a Petrol head you can’t even stick it on straight . 

f***ing Tossers in rab jackets driving along in them with Chris boardman mountain bikes on every rack you can imagine attached looking like a Poundland guy Martin in a metal half finished hedgehog . Honestly they should be made to fight to  the death . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

it’s the in thing at the moment for every prat with 500 quid in the back burner to be “investing in van life “ seeing these divis who you know can’t change a plug in reality going round spouting off about “the top end build they have completed in the back, added at least 5k to the all up value “ knowing that it will resemble the bunk beds from step brothers f***ing kills me. f***ing automotive electrical engineers everywhere it seems 

transporter wankers and prius wankers. 

the transporter wankers drive  with bikes on the back and f***ing wankey paddle boards on the roof through lanes they cant manouver and then try and sit 4ft of the hedge. i normally politely remind them that lanes are 50/50 and ill scrape my shitty old astra down the side of them if they dont move over.

prius wankers are normally romanian taxi drivers who believe they can do an emergency stop to make sure they are directly outside the house; regardless of the speed of the road or amount of traffic

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

it’s the in thing at the moment for every prat with 500 quid in the back burner to be “investing in van life “ seeing these divis who you know can’t change a plug in reality going round spouting off about “the top end build they have completed in the back, added at least 5k to the all up value “ knowing that it will resemble the bunk beds from step brothers f***ing kills me. f***ing automotive electrical engineers everywhere it seems 

Yup those vw camper owners crease me up fuking Jamie Oliver wannabes. My mates got one he said it’s a split screen type I said it will be a split chassis once your wife gets in it.

• Haha 3
Just now, South hams hunter said:

the transporter wankers drive  with bikes on the back and f***ing wankey paddle boards on the roof through lanes they cant manouver and then try and sit 4ft of the hedge. i normally politely remind them that lanes are 50/50 and ill scrape my shitty old astra down the side of them if they dont move over.

prius wankers are normally romanian taxi drivers who believe they can do an emergency stop to make sure they are directly outside the house; regardless of the speed of the road or amount of traffic

These big pick up trucks that young fellas have these days. I take the piss out of a couple young fellas I know. The family of four is cramped together in the front, whilst there's a football space of unused area in the back. Just shows you how image can sell something totally impractical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

it’s the in thing at the moment for every prat with 500 quid in the back burner to be “investing in van life as a project “ seeing these divis who you know can’t change a plug in reality going round spouting off about “the top end build they have completed in the back, added at least 5k to the all up value “ knowing that it will resemble the bunk beds from step brothers f***ing kills me. f***ing automotive electrical engineers everywhere it seems . 

and where do they go ? I know a few geezers who put the miles in to Cairngorms , snowdonia etc , and do a few bits but the vast majority are pulling up ten mins from home and walking the cocker poo round the local wood . #vanlife . 

literally drive off a cliff in your shit blacked out lowered money pit held together with fat Willes surf shack stickers and compass stencils , bubbled in the middle as your such a Petrol head you can’t even stick it on straight . 

f***ing Tossers in rab jackets driving along in them with Chris boardman mountain bikes on every rack you can imagine attached looking like a Poundland guy Martin in a metal half finished hedgehog . Honestly they should be made to fight to  the death . 

Your filling the thread, think you may need to talk to someone more qualified than thl massive mate to move forward ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Yep, I'll put them in with most electric car wankers that think they have to join a motorway at 40mph - pricks!

• Thanks 1

Infact a lot of motorway drivers are knobs - those c**ts that box me in behind a lorry when they won't move over, the arseholes in a BMW i3 with super bright feckin bat signal headlights, the daft bint that got on the M4 at 4am one day last week and pulled straight out into the middle lane at less than 70mph despite there being no other traffic, the twats that speed up when you go to overtake, the knobs that drive up my arse while I'm overtaking 2 lorries.

Some days I'd love a 30mm Warthog A10 cannon on the bonnet - I'd recycle their cars and turn them into mincemeat with a short burst.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

When necky little no mark pricks outbid you in eBay items you actually want to own in the the last 5 secs 

no bid all week , no f***ing watching , nothing then pow , might as well have chored it from my shed , seething , hope they roll their ankles in them . 

When you go for a brew from a mobile caterers and they take as long to make it as as it does to paint the cistine chapel .  Just put two sugars in a cup and put it under the Burco .

when you go to shops and they act like they are doing you favour by letting you buy something there.trust me ,I’m doing YOU a favour as if I say the word , my kids will reenact a wwf ladder match whilst fighting over slush puppies all over your overpriced furniture without a second thought and walk out as if that’s completely normal. 

fringe corner dwellers who look at you as if your about to mug them when your stood behind them at the cash machine as they get out thirty quid to go to some trendy up market gastro pub brasserie in Richmond but act like they are walking through the bronx at midnight . 

people who walk about as couples dressed like those duos in the old Barbour catalogues or stand up displays In cotswolds. Matching rab jackets, 2 season approach boots , arcteryx caps on  , some sort of poodle cross with them dressed like they are strolling through the Cairngorms rather than a retail park in Darlington . I hope someone hash tags their murder on Instagram you superficial c**ts . 

middle aged Karen’s asking at greggs how long each individual steak bake has been in display case for as she “likes them fresh”. as their husbands eyes slowly glaze over , you know it’s a regular occurrence and inside he’s slowly wishing away her death so he can get himself a Russian mail order bride. He also likes them fresh . 

just been sniped on the ebay ten mins ago wouldn’t let me bud back in time f***ing sickens you ? 

won one lot i was bidding on though so isn’t lost but still keep me up tonight losing the second 

• Thanks 1