Pet hates.

1 hour ago, socks said:

For a change of conversation what are your pet hates. I’ve got a few from bad drivers to people who just stop in the middle of the isle in the supermarket to talk to their mate to women who spend 5 minuets putting their change and receipts in their purse when they know your waiting to be served. 
BUT my pet hate that drives me fukcing nuts is people that talk over you when your trying to explain something especially when your on the phone. A simple conversation takes twice as long because they keep interrupting you and talking over you. I have started just hanging up on people that do it to me and it saves my blood pressure .......

Egg chasers.......boring f***ing egg chasers ! ? ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

scraping cutlery on plates, talking over me is a pet hate of mine (ill just walk away from people if they do it) and people that use the wrong words, sorry I don't know the correct phrase but pacific instead of specific for example.

Boy in school used to ask " can you borrow me 50p" used to wind me up

9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Coffee.........Coffee is really annoying me lately lol

i go and pic my kid up from school....and one of the mums has one of those trendy beaker things with her coffee in it every morning and the same in the afternoon when i  pic  them back up....i mean for fucks sake can she not have one at home ....cant be that adicted to it .....then at the nativity play at crimbo....church is packed...and no end of folk coming in with a throw away costa....cos the village shop has a costa machine....for fucks sake nativity was only an hour...

so yeh im really angry about coffee lately... 

Used to pick a guy up before work and hed bring a full cuppa out to the van and drink it on the way . Why not drink it before getting in the van. I get it if he got up late once and a while and wanted his cup but hed already been up and gone to the gym 

1 minute ago, MH1 said:

Stupid new technology, for example those fridges that tell you when you're running low on something, just fcuk off

Bleeping - microwave does it, fridge does it, washing machine does it, freezer does it and tumble dryer does it. 

I know your f***ing finished because your not making that stupid noise you make when your processing and yes I know the f***ing doors open! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Talking of coffee, knuts who throw the empty paper cups out the car window. Used to be beer cans, then energy drinks, now it's coffee cups.

In fact anyone that drops litter or fly tips.

Cheers, D.

• Like 6

These are from living here in Barcelona...

Supermarket workers talking to each other at the till instead of fuucking serving me.

Standing in front of the metro/train doors when they open and trying to slip past you as you get off. Just fuucking wait cnut.

Walking 3-4 abreast down the street then look at you like shit when you walk straight into them.

If you don't do your annual declaration or if the Gov decide you owe them money, they go straight into your bank account and help themselves. When they owe you money because you've over paid tax etc they make you wait nearly a year to get it.

People leaving crap all over the beaches.

Dog shit left on pavements.

Dogs with zero training or manners and the owners thinking their yappy fuucking rat is cute and funny.

Those pants they wear that make them look like they've shit themselves.

Lack of chippys.

No decent pies.

Crap sausages.

• Like 1

Those pricks that wait until they're right on a roundabout before indicating. 

I'm mostly driving a works van nowadays so, I just don't stop for them.

.......... f**k 'em. I'll write off their leased Audi :feck:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2