Pet hates.

For a change of conversation what are your pet hates. I’ve got a few from bad drivers to people who just stop in the middle of the isle in the supermarket to talk to their mate to women who spend 5 minuets putting their change and receipts in their purse when they know your waiting to be served. 
BUT my pet hate that drives me fukcing nuts is people that talk over you when your trying to explain something especially when your on the phone. A simple conversation takes twice as long because they keep interrupting you and talking over you. I have started just hanging up on people that do it to me and it saves my blood pressure .......

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, socks said:

For a change of conversation what are your pet hates. I’ve got a few from bad drivers to people who just stop in the middle of the isle in the supermarket to talk to their mate to women who spend 5 minuets putting their change and receipts in their purse when they know your waiting to be served. 
BUT my pet hate that drives me fukcing nuts is people that talk over you when your trying to explain something especially when your on the phone. A simple conversation takes twice as long because they keep interrupting you and talking over you. I have started just hanging up on people that do it to me and it saves my blood pressure .......

13 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

scraping cutlery on plates, talking over me is a pet hate of mine (ill just walk away from people if they do it) and people that use the wrong words, sorry I don't know the correct phrase but pacific instead of specific for example.

All of those above, and more.  And I'm getting less sympathetic to it. ?

Fcuking bike riders ....we have got every fcuking bike club in the world training down here at the minute  , riding twenty seven abreast , two fcuking miles an hour , dressed like a load of tarts in gawdy Lycra with their support vehicles clogging up every fcuking road in javea ...

Ive been stuck once or ten times today behind them ??...it wouldn’t be so bad if there was some women’s teams at least they would be worth a look ...

Apart from that it’s quite pleasant down here ...?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I honestly wouldnt know where to start..

Same. I think it’s an age thing. I’m only 49, and feel like I’m turning into Victor Meldrew. I reckon by 59 I’ll have got to the stage I’ll find everything, and everyone so irritating I’ll need to go and jump off a bridge.

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

scraping cutlery on plates, talking over me is a pet hate of mine (ill just walk away from people if they do it) and people that use the wrong words, sorry I don't know the correct phrase but pacific instead of specific for example.

brought instead of bought

• Like 3

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all...

Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to make them look a tool....

In fact its everywhere...why can't people say, I dont know or can you explain...and then actually listen.... 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
2 minutes ago, jok said:

Out and out blatant liars. Jok.

Yeah... thats a big one for me too mate....

Got a bit of it around us at the minute, it's all unravelling and people are being shown for what they are... my Mrs is biting her lip about it....it all comes out in the end! 

• Thanks 1

Do you mean ----- "fruse", (fuse) "bruteaful film" (tv image) or ordaments ( ornaments ) on the mantleshelf.?  Or when you pull up on the side of the road and some dick head has pulled up about two foot off your bumper and then eventually does a big pull out round you with a glare at you as they pass.  It makes me feel like concreting a bloody great RSJ like a goal post in the road to see how many planted their motors on it.