Anarchy in bristol..

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s the same Marxist bunch that were holding vigils on Clapham Common for the girl allegedly murdered by the police man.  The same bunch that want men banned from the streets and the police defunded

I'm not even sure it is that there isn't enough of them. I believe the NHS is the biggest employer in the world....i might be wrong but I'm sure that's correct. Try going private then comparing it to

Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Seen posters today , for kill the bill protest to be held in sheffield ,anarchy shit seems to be spreading ?

This is the plan they'll smash your shit up and everyone else's until you surrender for a quiet life  and vote labour, in the case of the US  it was Democrats ,this is the new game in play and this is why Trump was pushing  law and order to try and combat it but his hands were somewhat tied with already democrat cities,  it will be the same here with labour run places, watch this space 

• Like 1

BLM  have a read 

WWW.HERITAGE.ORG

The Black Lives Matter organizations that swiftly captured the nation’s attention...

What does the bill say about protests?

The police will be able to impose conditions such as start and finish times on static protests, powers officers already have in relation to marches. Additionally, senior officers will be able to impose maximum noise limits on protests, with powers to intervene when the noise is disrupting the “activities of an organisation” or has a “relevant impact on persons in the vicinity”.

don't fall for the hype they are not taking away your  right to protest  don't be useful idiot for these commie cum buckets lol

full article here 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Critics say handing police and home secretary more discretionary powers will...

18 minutes ago, WILF said:

I suppose the question is, do you trust the government ? 

Why on earth would anyone trust the government? ?

But this is the predicament we find our self's in, the Marxist have infiltrated out institutions  namely our media our education system and our police forces  they are not far of checkmating us .

Is it stick with the devil you know the lesser of two evils or give way to the commies. 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, kanny said:

Why on earth would anyone trust the government? ?

But this is the predicament we find our self's in, the Marxist have infiltrated out institutions  namely our media our education system and our police forces  they are not far of checkmating us .

Is it stick with the devil you know the lesser of two evils or give way to the commies. 

Mate, you have just answered my point yourself........

”Marxists have infiltrated our institutions.......”

There you go, in a nutshell.......think the Tory’s are unaffected?

You are much brighter than that mate ?

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, you have just answered my point yourself........

”Marxists have infiltrated our institutions.......”

There you go, in a nutshell.......think the Tory’s are unaffected?

You are much brighter than that mate ?

I was expecting that tbf 

What I will say is capitalism fears communism and  given bojos comments yesterday its fair to say at least the top end of the tories is as yet uninfected. 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Prime minister revives 1980s ‘greed is good’ mantra as he lauds vaccine rollout at meeting...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Protests still going strong in West Yorkshire. 

NEWS.SKY.COM

One parent at Batley Grammar School in West Yorkshire says the cartoon was taken from French satirical magazine...

Heads going to roll  ...literally 

• Haha 1

Once they've all had that second jab you'll see zero resistance, we already tolerate being shit on ,made a third class citizen, humbled beyond belief, boats of filth infected scum rolling up on our shores ,but government don't give a shti, get ready for being herded into the shower ,hopefully they've upgraded the zyklon b!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1