Anarchy in bristol..

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s the same Marxist bunch that were holding vigils on Clapham Common for the girl allegedly murdered by the police man.  The same bunch that want men banned from the streets and the police defunded

I'm not even sure it is that there isn't enough of them. I believe the NHS is the biggest employer in the world....i might be wrong but I'm sure that's correct. Try going private then comparing it to

Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

22 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Well stretched because just like the NHS 

The Fire Service

Prison Service 

Ambulance and Paramedics 

ect there just ain’t no where near enough of them due to constant year on year cut backs .

And re police and prison officers they definitely employing folk not fit for purpose ?

Start employing from folk leaving the Armed Forces once again and we might just see things change for the better .

The average armed forces leaver doesn’t fit the criteria for being a cozzer . 

tattoos are a funny old thing these days 

55 minutes ago, Carraghs Gem said:

Everyone should be protesting this bill... left wing and right wing... or they will stop every protest regardless of what its about... even the ones that we care about. 

FB_IMG_1616489714159.jpg

Spot on ?

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What tattoos do squaddies have ?

To be fair I think the police need to let it be know they will actively recruit from The Armed Forces once again and also let it be actively known no visible tatts across the board while on duty.

Neatly cropped hair ‘ no earrings or ear plugs ‘ no pink or purple hair or butt plugs.

A twice yearly fitness test that means you only going to pass if keeping fit.

Ie ‘ fit and proper folk fit to police who can lead by example just like back when ?

Your totally wrong on all that max but I’ll let you crack on. 

you don’t understand the fraternal aspects of some memberships of the military , and the idea that that would transpond into the police isn’t a good thing imho 

put it this way , if a copper came unstuck , what do you think would be the outcome of an investigation carried out by another member of the police who had served in the same military unit . 

I can walk into a barracks I’ve never been before on a course or an exercise and I will get a nod or a wave over in the mess from a total stranger  purely as we will have the same badge tattooed on our arm . 

do we want that type of behaviour from such a transparent organisation as the police ? 

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Your totally wrong on all that max but I’ll let you crack on. 

you don’t understand the fraternal aspects of some memberships of the military , and the idea that that would transpond into the police isn’t a good thing imho 

put it this way , if a copper came unstuck , what do you think would be the outcome of an investigation carried out by another member of the police who had served in the same military unit . 

I can walk into a barracks I’ve never been before on a course or an exercise and I will get a nod or a wave over in the mess from a total stranger  purely as we will have the same badge tattooed on our arm . 

do we want that type of behaviour from such a transparent organisation as the police ? 

could it not also then translate to people that got arrested? criminal and copper with same badge could mean different treatment perhaps

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

could it not also then translate to people that got arrested? criminal and copper with same badge could mean different treatment perhaps

Military ties run deep 

was once waved off in the motorway from a pull over due to the jumpers me and my passenger had on