Anarchy in bristol..

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s the same Marxist bunch that were holding vigils on Clapham Common for the girl allegedly murdered by the police man.  The same bunch that want men banned from the streets and the police defunded

I'm not even sure it is that there isn't enough of them. I believe the NHS is the biggest employer in the world....i might be wrong but I'm sure that's correct. Try going private then comparing it to

Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

American import demo / riot , round up lock em up no wheat grass lattes for a few wks  fine em make pay for costs n damage give them covid vaccine  send em back to uni , the prospect of having to get a job one day must be terrifying 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Antifa an blm got away with it in America because the vile democrat run state told police to stand down an do nothing ffs 

Ffs lads go an look who funds antifa blm an you got your answer,il give you a clue,he was behind the NGOs bringing 'migrant' to flood Europe

• Like 2

If people used the money they spend on going to these demo's and crowd  fund a legal case's instead it could bring real change but instead they wave banners and shout  who's streets, when has that ever changed anything ?

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, kanny said:

If people used the money they spend on going to these demo's and crowd  fund a legal case's instead it could bring real change but instead they wave banners and shout  who's streets, when has that ever changed anything ?

Many many thousands of pounds are being spent in the courts against HS2 but when your up against the government it's not so easy to get heard even in the courts..

• Like 2

To be fair, the government set the “bench mark” for “protests” last summer, they allowed people to vandalise & do violence and ignore lockdown regulations at will and never lifted a finger........and yet now they want to act all outraged and surprised when other people ignore regulations and smash the gaff up ! 

Another fall out from 2 tier, politically motivated policing and enforcement of what we accept as a nation.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Nothing mate only the poll tax riots were imho successful in changing a government's mind.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, dytkos said:

Just been talking to a copper, they've sent quite a few officers up from Cornwall to help out. 

Forces must be well stretched atm with all the Covid stuff as well?

Cheers, D.

If Cornwall is about like Kent, there ain't many plod out there at all.  It'll take a fair while for them to peddle up there on their pushbike and sidecar.?. Probably it'll all be over by the time that they arrive.  

Edited by Meece
1 hour ago, Meece said:

If Cornwall is about like Kent, there ain't many plod out there at all.  It'll take a fair while for them to peddle up there on their pushbike and sidecar.?. Probably it'll all be over by the time that they arrive.  

It’s like anything else mate, there’s no cozzers when a gang is kicking your front door in at 7am  to Rob your house but there’s a fecking army of cozzers when there’s a check point handing out £70 fixed penalty tickets to hard up builders on their way to work........there’s plenty of cozzers employed doing the jobs mandated to them by senior management and the government.

There just ain’t many doing the awkward things ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Well stretched because just like the NHS 

The Fire Service

Prison Service 

Ambulance and Paramedics 

ect there just ain’t no where near enough of them due to constant year on year cut backs .

And re police and prison officers they definitely employing folk not fit for purpose ?

Start employing from folk leaving the Armed Forces once again and we might just see things change for the better .

The emergency services stopped employing based on common sense and merit years ago Max, now they employ based on quotas and career path pc agenda peddling f**k wits.

Didnt you get the memo old chap ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

The Fire Service

Prison Service 

Ambulance and Paramedics 

ect there just ain’t no where near enough of them due to constant year on year cut backs .

And re police and prison officers they definitely employing folk not fit for purpose ?

Start employing from folk leaving the Armed Forces once again and we might just see things change for the better .

That's what America does though. Like trying to train an experienced bull x as a sheepdog.

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

The Fire Service

Prison Service 

Ambulance and Paramedics 

I'm not even sure it is that there isn't enough of them. I believe the NHS is the biggest employer in the world....i might be wrong but I'm sure that's correct. Try going private then comparing it to the same service you get in the NHS, you will notice the difference in how many people you have in every NHS department and how efficiently a private hospital does the job with less staff. The problem is how it's run. I'm not trying to argue and I'm not saying we don't need more nurses. 

The NHS is like a cult. No politician can comment on its negative points or offer a better more cost effective way of doing things 

• Like 8
6 hours ago, WILF said:

To be fair, the government set the “bench mark” for “protests” last summer, they allowed people to vandalise & do violence and ignore lockdown regulations at will and never lifted a finger........and yet now they want to act all outraged and surprised when other people ignore regulations and smash the gaff up ! 

Another fall out from 2 tier, politically motivated policing and enforcement of what we accept as a nation.

very true wilf and the mayor of bristol is outraged by the rioting last night but was totally behind the blm when they were protesting.  obviously did not suit his agender last night   hypocrisy at it's finest, you reap  what you sow

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1