Anarchy in bristol..

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

The so-called Troubles make a case study for how terrorism is manufactured. The British intelligence agencies, including MI5, MI6, Special Branch and Army intelligence, employed policies that resulted in blowback. They also used proxies and provocateurs, green-lighted certain attacks and even engaged in false-flag operations. Let’s look at some examples.

I wouldn't put it past them..but I've never looked into anything like that to be honest..

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s the same Marxist bunch that were holding vigils on Clapham Common for the girl allegedly murdered by the police man.  The same bunch that want men banned from the streets and the police defunded

I'm not even sure it is that there isn't enough of them. I believe the NHS is the biggest employer in the world....i might be wrong but I'm sure that's correct. Try going private then comparing it to

Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

The ironic thing is this bill could potentially affect any of us in the future, the left and right are just as bad as each other. 

Cant say as i remember the last time " the right " went on a riotous,looting and burning rampage.

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Cant say as i remember the last time " the right " went on a riotous,looting and burning rampage.

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

When was last time the thuggish right wing smashed and burned out seems to be tree hugging anti fascists lol

6 minutes ago, king said:

I wouldn't put it past them..but I've never looked into anything like that to be honest..

Using nonces as agents is their favourite technique. Kincora boys home and elm house etc. I half suspect there is some similar intelligence connection to Rotherham grooming gangs ( "keep tabs on you're Al quaeda pals for us and well let you rape kids with impunity"). The central Asia region where all these cnuts are from is important to British geopolitical ambitions.

• Like 3

You think that it's possible the government looked over the pond and seen what was coming here hence this bill to protect people and peoples livelihoods. So we don't see scenes like in the states where peoples businesses and life's were burnt to the ground? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

You think that it's possible the government looked over the pond and seen what was coming here hence this bill to protect people and peoples livelihoods. So we don't see scenes like in the states where peoples businesses and life's were burnt to the ground? 

Jesus Christ, some of you lads have short memories !

Remember the hand gun ban ?......remember who lost all their guns ?

Now, who’s the only people left with guns ? Lol 

145 murders in London 2019/20......you seriously think they give a shit about people’s livelihoods and premises ? 

Remember last summer ?.......Black lives ?.......cozzers all stood back, kneeled down ?

Few birds hold a silent vigil, not a spade amongst them (because there’s no Pc World on Clapham Common !) and the old bill steam in like Flint !

Give your heads a shake boys !

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, kanny said:

Maybe they want to eliminate small businesses, leaving only the Tescos, Wal marts,Amazon type gigantic businesses. They had pages and pages of lockdown legislation out within a few days of covid coming around. Lucky to have such hardworking ,forward thinking public servants lol

15 minutes ago, WILF said:

Jesus Christ, some of you lads have short memories !

Remember the hand gun ban ?......remember who lost all their guns ?

Now, who’s the only people left with guns ? Lol 

145 murders in London 2019/20......you seriously think they give a shit about people’s livelihoods and premises ? 

Remember last summer ?.......Black lives ?.......cozzers all stood back, kneeled down ?

Few birds hold a silent vigil, not a spade amongst them (because there’s no Pc World on Clapham Common !) and the old bill steam in like Flint !

Give your heads a shake boys !

I just don't want us to go down the same road as the states has recently because from where I'm sitting it has absolutely nothing to do with liberty ,quite the opposite, expect a riot in a town near you,  I'd be nervous if I was a car lot owner lol

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

I just don't want us to go down the same road as the states has recently because from where I'm sitting it has absolutely nothing to do with liberty ,quite the opposite, expect a riot in a town near you,  I'd be nervous if I was a car lot owner lol

Point is mate, it won’t get used against those who want to loot and riot.....it will get used to stop Ordinary people coming out in the street and saying anything about it.

Its the likes of you and me will get a truncheon over the canister, not the poor downtrodden looter ?

• Like 3

History is a great Window on how things work. You only got to look at how the backroom boys really zig zagged german intelligence inside out. 5heir a devious cartload of monkeys and it's been like that even back to Elizabethan times.  Or the peasants revolt and Watt Tyler.  It all depends on the balance of the system. If the state needs you, they use you but when they don't they tread on you. Them up there and us down here...... like Ronnie corbet said in the comedy sketch "I look up to them , I know my place. ? 

• Like 2

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

D.H. Lawrence

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
31 minutes ago, Meece said:

If the state needs you, they use you but when they don't they tread on you.

Can that statement not be enshrined somewhere? Preferably, in mile high fukking letters, right across the day and nights skies. Lest we ever lose track of this fundamental truth.

• Like 1