Few hours with my lad..

good stuff kev ......me and my 11 year old boy took to the local carp lake today and he winched out 16 lber and a 13lber......he was buzzing ......as was i for him......

money cant buy these moments,its funny what stuff they come out with at times.....especially taking the pi$$ out their old mans for catching more etc....absolutely brilliant

?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Mossberg12 said:

good stuff kev ......me and my 11 year old boy took to the local carp lake today and he winched out 16 lber and a 13lber......he was buzzing ......as was i for him......

money cant buy these moments,its funny what stuff they come out with at times.....especially taking the pi$$ out their old mans for catching more etc....absolutely brilliant

?

Aint that the truth M, they love the wind up!!

Great stuff on your lad, nice size fish those...

It looked perfect tonight, tide ripping through...but no fish

One bit of entertainment; a bloke put his kid on Jetski, dropped it in off the slip way with his wife and his parents watching...it was obviously a maiden voyage..

The kid started crying, the mother was trying to calm the kid, the bloke was a bit of a dick told his mother to shut up, then told the obviously scared kid to shut up (he was out of his comfort zone for sure)...my lad commented on him, saying what a prat...

Any way, off they go, out along the beach and away..2 hours later...in they come, being towed by the life boat..lol... wife, mother and father all watching off the slip...coast guard truck there too....lol

What a twat!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, king said:

Looks a nice peaceful evening Kev.

Has the lad been on the sea kayak yet..

Yeah loads of times mate...

He is itching to get out again now, be out over Easter weekend on them hopefully..

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah loads of times mate...

He is itching to get out again now, be out over Easter weekend on them hopefully..

Fair play he's keen enough.that's 1 thing I would love to try maybe 1 day..them tide sock things look some bit of kit do you use them mate.

5 minutes ago, king said:

Fair play he's keen enough.that's 1 thing I would love to try maybe 1 day..them tide sock things look some bit of kit do you use them mate.

I'm not sure what you mean?

Do you mean a drogue, which slows your drift?

If so...no never used one..lol

19 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Aint that the truth M, they love the wind up!!

Great stuff on your lad, nice size fish those...

It looked perfect tonight, tide ripping through...but no fish

One bit of entertainment; a bloke put his kid on Jetski, dropped it in off the slip way with his wife and his parents watching...it was obviously a maiden voyage..

The kid started crying, the mother was trying to calm the kid, the bloke was a bit of a dick told his mother to shut up, then told the obviously scared kid to shut up (he was out of his comfort zone for sure)...my lad commented on him, saying what a prat...

Any way, off they go, out along the beach and away..2 hours later...in they come, being towed by the life boat..lol... wife, mother and father all watching off the slip...coast guard truck there too....lol

What a twat!! Lol

its funny how bragging rights mean as much to the youngsters as us........i do occasionally embarass the kids as well mind lol...........

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

My step son is the same age. I'll hopefully have him at the fishing comp. 

That'll be good mate, John's boy is a year younger and Geth normally brings his lads one is the same age.... they can do as they please at the venue, loads of freedom and the owners spoil them! Lol

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Mossberg12 said:

its funny how bragging rights mean as much to the youngsters as us........i do occasionally embarass the kids as well mind lol...........

Yeah, Fin often starts bragging a bit too soon.. fishing is a marathon not a sprint son...lol

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, sid g said:

stick at it kev its all kicked off up the m5 

Yeah seen that Dave, all going f***ing mental now eh!

Couldn't  hear the sirens or see the blue lights down by the coast thank f**k! Lol

• Like 1