THE NEW FERRET FINDER

Anyone heard anything  yet  ? there  was talk of a new type coming out a few weeks back but i have heard  nothing since , has the project folded or is it still at the planning stage ??

• Like 1

On 23/03/2021 at 08:10, TOMO said:

i got the impression les had got the deben ferret finder to market.....rather than copying one or bringing out a new one....

of course i could be wrong

Read the post again as I read it it refers to someone thats all? could be himself or anyone else.Debens had the technical data up for £100,000 thats before the first one is even turned out.

REply applies to Smithie as well

3 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Can't see there been to much of a market realy seeing as tho rabbits seen to be low all over the place , forever seeing people selling up due to lack of rabbits , 

Maybe but the prices the debens are fetching at the moment is crazy, so definitely some market. Few people I have spoken to seem to think the bunny is slowly picking up a touch also ??

12 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Can't see there been to much of a market realy seeing as tho rabbits seen to be low all over the place , forever seeing people selling up due to lack of rabbits , 

the market for a  new ferret finder could be better if the collar would have a more slim design than te deben collars. 

there might not be that many bunnnies. but there will not be a shortage of rats. 

and for the narrow rat burrows the deben collars where to big most of the times. 

the collar coud be made more slim if they woud use a slim 3v button cell. and not stack the print on top of it but rather use it next to it. 

i would love it if someone could make such a thing.

doesn't anybody here have good contacts in china? getting a few deben finders there and make them come up with a affordable copy could be a good option i think. 

• Like 2